Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this fraud scrambled so hard to dead this battle he made the least self aware song of the year
:dead:

Bruuuueeeh…you can tell them ovo writers are worked to death and tired! They ain’t have one break in 3 days. Drake talking about a vacation while they trapped in the embassy with a pack of ritz crackers and capri suns

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I still think that was deliberate. I think Drake dropped that to bait Kendrick into making some kinda statement like funny you said that you don't wanna feed my nature by beating on you cause the only bad b I beat on was you...

And then Drake gon drop some proof. I think he trying to bait him into a denial before he drops what he gon drop.

Getting him to deny first and THEN drop proof would prove that Kendrick is a liar. So far Kenny ain't said nothing either way
None of this addressed the creepy behavior on tape with minors and having proven sexual felons on the payroll.

Drake only said to that "you were molested"

Why do you gravitate toward people like this neo? First Trump. Now this lol got something to tell us? You seem to like sketchy dudes with sexual assault allegations.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I'm wishing Drake would show that "evidence" is fake. That would send the fukkery into overdrive. It's by far the easiest thing to prove in this battle and it came from his camp. Where the fukk is the pic/video? Don't even start with Kendrick gotta prove the pedo/daughter shyt or Drake needs paperwork on Kendrick's DV shyt. That shyt is not easy or damn near impossible. This is easy as fukk to prove.

He need to do it for the culture bro. I need this battle shyt to continue :damn:

It's not, if it was the masterplan he would have put it out immediately after MTG came out, it would have been historic and embarrassing. You don't wait 2 days later after everyone KS dancing on your grave to be like "jokes on you guys, I planted evidence that I have a fake daughter and I like little kids"

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I’m willing to bet that Drake has proof of the DV shyt and the Dave Free shyt. He seems too confident. DJHed just said that the battle is over. I don’t think they want that shyt getting out

There’s nothing to hold back at this point. If he any proof of THAT trump card he would have included it in his “nuke” response Family Affair

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
So this Nikka drake fed info about himself being a pedo and hiding child only to have to make a diss track playing defense defending himsef against those same allegations he supposedly planted :russ:
C'mon man....we're fukking adults here....Who the fukk is believing this shyt :heh:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Why would you plant information saying you use diet pills, got BBLs, are a deadbeat father, pedophile with a team of predators??
Why would you say I don't want to fight a wife beater since it feeds you << which in turn means you are saying you are a bytch / victim??
Why would you say I am a general and premediated then turn around and say I dont want to battle anymore, I'm reconsidering??

This is HORRENDOUS

He didn't do the first one :mjlol:

Daps
what i really want to know is why they didn't have another diss loaded after Family Matters if they've been controlling the angles the whole time.. how you gonna let your name be dragged across every media channel even across the globe for almost two days

casts doubt and leads me to believe they were caught by surprise