Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah nah you see. Drake owns half of UMG with Lucian Grange

He only letting Kendrick run them numbers up because he's getting paid off of alla dat

Chess not checkers brehs :ohhh:
For someone who supposedly signed a lifetime deal, this is not good.

His career ain't over but it's impacted. Unless he gonna give that money back the industry isn't gonna let him sneak away

Daps
Bruh this is the funniest slip up in a battle. What was he thinking? :russ:

I still think that was deliberate. I think Drake dropped that to bait Kendrick into making some kinda statement like funny you said that you don't wanna feed my nature by beating on you cause the only bad b I beat on was you...

And then Drake gon drop some proof. I think he trying to bait him into a denial before he drops what he gon drop.

Getting him to deny first and THEN drop proof would prove that Kendrick is a liar. So far Kenny ain't said nothing either way

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would you plant information saying you use diet pills, got BBLs, are a deadbeat father, pedophile with a team of predators??
Why would you say I don't want to fight a wife beater since it feeds you << which in turn means you are saying you are a bytch / victim??
Why would you say I am a general and premediated then turn around and say I dont want to battle anymore, I'm reconsidering??

This is HORRENDOUS
Facts

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Kendrick Lamar looking at Dave Free and Whitney while they were all listening “The Heart 6”.

joe-budden-head-turn-joe-budden.gif
Kendrick and his wife never followed each other on Instagram. That's been debunked. AK tried to go with that narrative days ago

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps

Don't sound like Diaper Swiper is waving the white flag with that caption.

Again trying to scope the narrative by kneecapping the quick release "shock" value and dictating song content. Crafty move but largely wolf tickets. He doesn't really "know" how Kendrick is moving and is probably on edge about it

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Then where's the daughter? What was the proof of bringing up something that Drake could just deny?

I want to see Kenny double down on that and put some proof out there, if she really exists.

I agree, we need to see proof from Kendrick but "oh ho ho, you activated my trap card!" is not proof for Drake, either.

There's a reason he's getting clowned on social media.

Fred.