Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
That's a decent try.

But Drake being so smart should have had something tucked Friday night if this was the case. Drop Family Matters, Kendrick drops Grahams....Drake should immediately go on IG live with pictures of him holding those fake bottles and the shirt.

He could have deqded it right there and Kendrick is done.

He could have killed Not Like Us before it came out.

Nah nah you see. Drake owns half of UMG with Lucian Grange

He only letting Kendrick run them numbers up because he's getting paid off of alla dat

Chess not checkers brehs :ohhh:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
bruh you doing too much in this thread I have no dog on this fight but objectively speaking

it's over, no amount :laff spamming and antagonizing is going to change that, The industy, the internet and the culture at large has spoken. Kendrick won. you Drake stans pretending you dont feel this shyt in the air and continuing to wave the poms poms while the ship sinks is delusional coping, let it go

fukk at least Cole fans were able to take the humiliation and accept it when he took himself out of the equation. yal nikkas are bending reality to hold on to any shred of validation you get from being a Drake fan and its pathetic,

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
bruh you doing too much in this thread I have no dog on this fight but objectively speaking

it's over, no amount :laff spamming and antagonizing is going to change that, The industy, the internet and the culture at large has spoken. Kendrick won. you Drake stans pretending you dont feel this shyt in the air and continuing to wave the poms poms while the ship sinks is delusional coping, let it go

fukk at least Cole fans were able to take the humiliation and accept it when he took himself out of the equation. yal nikkas are bending reality to hold on to any shred of validation you get from being a Drake fan and its pathetic,

Delusional coping? We got a whole fanbase spinning shyt pretending they don't know exactly what Drake was talking about with what he leaked and what he was referencing with other leaks Kendrick used but that's aight :heh:

Funniest part in this is I'm literally sitting here listening to some Kendrick right now :pachaha:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Like I said I give him credit for going out on his shield but the

"I'm too famous to be a PEDO" angle is craaaazy

Then

"your a woman beater I don't want to rap no more because you might beat me"

Is the nail in the coffin....this tells me that he really tbought that Family matters shyt was the one and boy what a misstep.... Maybe he'll come.back with another one but once that Not like us video drops it's completely over....he even said that his liked the record and wanted to dance to it :mjlol: a PEDO anthem....crazy
He tried but like you said, he thought Family Matters was gonna be a KO and have the functions locked this weekend but it didn't hit like he predicted.

Then Kendrick dropping a real banger made him rush this last diss out.

He sounds less sure of himself on this versus Family Matters.

He sounds defensive while Kendrick has stayed on the offense this whole time.

Unfortunately, it's very hard to get back on offense in a rap battle.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Kendrick Lamar looking at Dave Free and Whitney while they were all listening “The Heart 6”.

joe-budden-head-turn-joe-budden.gif

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
That's a decent try.

But Drake being so smart should have had something tucked Friday night if this was the case. Drop Family Matters, Kendrick drops Grahams....Drake should immediately go on IG live with pictures of him holding those fake bottles and the shirt.

He could have deqded it right there and Kendrick is done.

He could have killed Not Like Us before it came out.

Cool.

Must just be the biggest (no pun intended) coincidence ever then :lupe: