Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
wait this nikka Drake boasts about feeding kdot the wrong info and a few bars later says "whoever fed you that info was some clowns." :patrice:
"I Fed you that info but whoever fed you that info is some clowns but it was me though".

I don't believe this shyt for a second :laff:
I had to go back and listen to this to make sure I heard it correctly.

Bro called himself a clown :dead:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Justice for Meek. Everyone said Drake was gonna win AND he had social media on his side. Mayors and mainstream culture was on his side. Made Meek look crazy.
Karma is a bytch. Drake getting what Meek got. Famous accts, Mainstream culture and social media IS on Kendrick’s side making Drake look crazy.

Drake came with Bars. Famous acts and mainstream still fukking with Drake. They just letting him fight his battle. He still gonna get features don’t worry.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
GM3P3AaWQAEN3Ri
Every black artist in the industry....

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I mentioned the shirt in an earlier post. Definitely lends credence to the planted info bit, which would've been a solid-ass right hook had this gone Drake's way.

Apparently, according to some people, the "daughter" is actually the daughter of the random-ass dude in the red bandana toward the end of the "Family Matters" video.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT...

Kendrick keeps battering him with pedo allegations, so that's dominating the narrative.

Drake and his crew possibly planted that info to troll Kendrick, pump him up and make him think he'd get a "Story of Adidon" style victory by revealing another secret kid in Drake's life, only to find out hours later that he'd been duped and fed false intel.

Fortunately for Kendrick, he has the pedo accusations to win the social media battle in the meantime in lieu of the "secret daughter" not being real.
Kendrick has like 7 rappers/producers on his side. Which helps from a. Blog perspective. Drake never had a chance tbh

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Can't tell if this shyt is dying down/over, I think Kendrick drops at least one more but that Punch tweet :patrice:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Stans on both sides have made it a bit jarring. I said before Drake wasn’t gonna win it without bars even being spit, people just don’t like him. I am and have been thoroughly entertained though.

It will be crazy to see if people stop working with him. The drake stimulus was a real thing and he helped a ton of artist breakthrough. Tems is the one of the more recent ones

If people abandon him, that would hurt him more than anything Kendrick said

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Man literally fled the country to escape prosecution

Breh the man won an Oscar and got a standing ovation. Doesn’t matter if was prosecuted man’s is free and still somehow respected enough to win a award. Harvey Weinstein is about to get a retrial and probably going to get out.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
He expecting Kenny to take the Epstein angle…?

Why would you expect someone to call you a pedo/predator :dead:

Unless :patrice:
because they been saying this on the internet before any diss track dropped. I’m not no drake fan but it don’t take a rocket Scientist to see that almost everything in the disses has been said before the disses. The same way people are seeing that everything drake said on this track has been said online in the past few days.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t get the “ah ha i got you i planted all that stuff” but like drake…it’s still funny and no one really cares if it’s fake. Two more songs came out

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I'll say it wasn't a strong diss, but it was something... like an out I guess lol. Joe and Ak did say he shouldn't even address the Peedoh lies because it's not even worth it. and this is why. There are so many super stans and hoes out here just spinning literally any kind of narrative to run with and Kendrick stans must have been mad starved with how rampant they're out here right now. We been known Drake a weirdo and most memed mega star out here, but he isn't no peedo and was hard denying that he has another kid... That wasn't gonna stop kenny from lyrically dumping on Drake with all this info and past shyt Drake himself has made known to the public. No matter how dark this got, it seems in the end it still ended up being a rap battle and Kenny just out rapped Drake period. I still enjoyed the other 2 tracks a lot by Drake, but again like Joe said, Drake just doesn't have enough depth to work with when it comes to rapping next to Kendrick.

Whatever Kendrick drops in the next hour or so will probably end this and he'll claim the W. but it will be back to normal in about a few months again. the only thing I feel will push this thing forward now is if Kendrick legit has some HARD proof of something on Drake now and really just goes for the head. he keeps saying this all goes deeper into some rabbit hole, but has been on the same angle for about 3 to 4 songs now, it's time to really just drop what it is after this latest drake diss before it all ages like milk.

J Cole lowkey won because stans all over lowkey wild out here.