Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
It will be crazy to see if people stop working with him. The drake stimulus was a real thing and he helped a ton of artist breakthrough. Tems is the one of the more recent ones

If people abandon him, that would hurt him more than anything Kendrick said
Yeah that’d be a death blow to Drake, cause honestly he’s been skating by with collabs for awhile now.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo...this is the shyt I'm talking about

Did this nikka just say...I don't wanna fight with a woman beater it feeds your nature.....

What exactly does he mean by that :mjlol: let's think about that bar for a second

I liked the track and I can tell he actually wrote this

Because he has some wild unfocused lines. He rushed it but it was still a dope track
Not better than KDot joints but he held himself down

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It will be crazy to see if people stop working with him. The drake stimulus was a real thing and he helped a ton of artist breakthrough. Tems is the one of the more recent ones

If people abandon him, that would hurt him more than anything Kendrick said
Why would people not work with drake?

y’all need to touch grass

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We bout to be 9 songs deep between these two.

They gonna get to the point where they just start flinging whatever to each other and hope it sticks.

Kendrick will probably say Drake killed XXXtentacion :mjlol:
If Kendrick really is done, I think this is a big part why. Nobody wants to hear bars anymore and thats originally what he wanted this battle to be about. They want to hear tea, and what's he gonna do? Yell hes a pedo again? He's gay? He killed a bunch of people (which would probably help Drake's cred lol)?

He's probably not really fukking with the way this beef spiraled out of control.