Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I think the genuinely funniest part is claiming to “plant” info that has the whole world calling you a chomo to choreographed line stepping. Drake overplayed his hand, he done out here
If the planting info shyt is real, it blew up in his face like an Acme explosive in Looney Tunes.
I guess he was kinda right at the end of the track, when he said he basically got Kennys numbers up. :ehh:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let’s be real a lot of people already decided who was gonna win once this kicked off.

Before one direct bar was dropped I saw ppl saying Kenny was gon win and then when Drake dropped I saw ppl saying Kenny was scared and lost if he didn’t respond in xyz.

Then the same thing with Drake, this weekend, even tho he dropped on Friday lol.

Exactly. Folks made up their mind, and have been connecting the dots backwards each time a new song comes out.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The "Drake fed Kendrick the fake daughter info" came from ALMIGHTEE, who admitted he was wrong.

The "Kendrick is buying bots to increase his numbers" came from Akademiks TV, which was also debunked. He posted a video before the trending (in 15 minute intervals) updated.

The whole song is shyt taken from Twitter. :mjlol:

Fred.

What about the suitcase full of items? You think it was shyt stolen from Drake or they...for reason planted it?

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Yall weirdos gonna be weirdos but that's to be expected

millie-bobby-brown-drake-1537529780.jpg
yeah kendrick cant play this pedo shyt, its dumb.

come with BARS nikka

Daps
The "Drake fed Kendrick the fake daughter info" came from ALMIGHTEE, who admitted he was wrong.

The "Kendrick is buying bots to increase his numbers" came from Akademiks TV, which was also debunked. He posted a video before the trending (in 15 minute intervals) updated.

The whole song is shyt taken from Twitter. :mjlol:

Fred.

Then where's the daughter? What was the proof of bringing up something that Drake could just deny?

I want to see Kenny double down on that and put some proof out there, if she really exists.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The way I see it, this is the shyt that he planned to use for the disses. There's a (top) dog on that shirt as well, but the leak revealed his hand before he could use it. Still doesn't explain why the Ozempic has his name on it. He said some shyt about inflammation? :laff: Drake pretty much confirmed there's a leak in the camp on this record and called the leakers clowns by the way. Who are the clowns if this was intentional?
The clowns are the people who are saying he’s a snitch/told on somebody