Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
“I be with body guard like Whitney”

hits way different now :whoo:

BqsN.gif

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Kendrick ain't even respond to beating his wife or kids not his :dead: , I ain't mad at drake dropping out this ain't a conventional battle
Answering the "have you stopped beating your wife?" question is not a good move, especially if there's no momentum behind it.

You can see how bad Drake's defense against pedo allegations is going over. In Drake's case he had to come out and say something because Kendrick has people in clubs yelling out "Certified Lover Boy, Certified PEDOPHILES".

I believe Drake fully intended to end it with Family Matters (going on vacation) but Meet the Grahams followed up with Not Like Us shifted the momentum so much he had to come out with this low energy, rushed track. This was not well thought out at all but I understand why he did it, he had to try to stop the bleeding. And once again he's calling for a cease fire on this track.

Props on the "hit you back, it's a lot safer" line though :ehh:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I’m willing to bet that Drake has proof of the DV shyt and the Dave Free shyt. He seems too confident. DJHed just said that the battle is over. I don’t think they want that shyt getting out
Why hasn’t there been any denial of that stuff by Kendrick side?

it’s so easy for Free to tweet a 🧢 emoji

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Kendrick was saying if you’re gonna take R.Kelly music down than every white pedo has to go too so it ain’t really the hill to die on

:mjlol:THATS WHY HE HAD KODAK BLACK
ALL OVER HIS LAST ALBUM?

YOU KNOW HE PLEAD GUILTY
TO ASSUALTING A TEENAGED GIRL
IN HIS HOTEL ROOM RIGHT?

IM LOVING THE SCRAMBLE

:devil:
:evil:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
nikka literally got his rebuttal from twitter and lied about the mother I shyt, Hope kendrick splashes this nikka one more time. :mjgrin:
Exactly. He got all his rebuttals from AK. These rebuttals existed prior to this track releasing.

Drake fans...you know kendrick is responding to this right? How has it been for Drake every time kdot responded? Lol