Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Ok, by why would he want him to take that bait? lololololol “I want yall to call me a chomo, because I ain’t!” Braindead fukking moron he is if that is the angle

I don't think he said I want you to call me anything. He just said I knew you'd take that angle. Where you you getting that drake wanted Kendrick to call him a pedo?

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
HwPp8xC.jpeg

Bruh look at what the shirt says.

"Shortee" collection... come on now :mjlol: Drake spent the last couple of weeks shytting on Kendrick for being a midget and you think that's just a coincidence? He got played. It happens.
I mentioned the shirt in an earlier post. Definitely lends credence to the planted info bit, which would've been a solid-ass right hook had this gone Drake's way.

Apparently, according to some people, the "daughter" is actually the daughter of the random-ass dude in the red bandana toward the end of the "Family Matters" video.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT...

Kendrick keeps battering him with pedo allegations, so that's dominating the narrative.

Drake and his crew possibly planted that info to troll Kendrick, pump him up and make him think he'd get a "Story of Adidon" style victory by revealing another secret kid in Drake's life, only to find out hours later that he'd been duped and fed false intel.

Fortunately for Kendrick, he has the pedo accusations to win the social media battle in the meantime in lieu of the "secret daughter" not being real.

Daps
That mole was close enough to know Drake was dropping but obviously not close enough to be in the studio session with drake and his writers and know all the damn lyrics.

So where's the mole tonight then? Why hasn't Kenny dropped anything yet?

If there is a mole, where he at now?

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Kendrick played it masterfully where if your not trashing Drake. Your not with the in crowd, especially on Twitter

He made it impossible for drake to win.

Kendrick definitely won. But I hope people would appreciate both these guys for doing something we've never seen before
Stans on both sides have made it a bit jarring. I said before Drake wasn’t gonna win it without bars even being spit, people just don’t like him. I am and have been thoroughly entertained though.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
I'm wishing Drake would show that "evidence" is fake. That would send the fukkery into overdrive. It's by far the easiest thing to prove in this battle and it came from his camp. Where the fukk is the pic/video? Don't even start with Kendrick gotta prove the pedo/daughter shyt or Drake needs paperwork on Kendrick's DV shyt. That shyt is not easy or damn near impossible. This is easy as fukk to prove.

He need to do it for the culture bro. I need this battle shyt to continue :damn:

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
This is like BP2 by Jay or Back Where I Belong by LL. If he would’ve dropped this after Meet the Graham he probably would’ve came out with the w. But now it looks like he’s desperate, giving up, and throwing anything.

You can’t get attacked like he did and come out sounding weary in your response

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
"I Fed that you that info but whoever fed you that info is some clowns but it was me though".

I don't believe this shyt for a second :laff:
He sounds like a little brother you just bodied at Madden;

• I let you win
  • My controller aint working
  • You cheated
  • You used an overpowered team
Pure unadulterated bullshyt :dead:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Ay this is tough. Addressed everything...but I can't help but feel he just lined himself up tho :francis:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
HwPp8xC.jpeg

Bruh look at what the shirt says.

"Shortee" collection... come on now :mjlol: Drake spent the last couple of weeks shytting on Kendrick for being a midget and you think that's just a coincidence? He got played. It happens.

:mjlol:THESE nikkaS ARE fukkING IDIOTS.

IM ENJOYING READING THE SCRAMBLE

nikka GOT MAYBACH GLOVES
ON THE COVER NEXT TO
A BOTTLE OF OZEMPIC
WHEN DRAKE DISSED ROSS FOR
USING OZEMPIC
:devil:
:evil: