Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
"Planted evidence".

So y'all believe fukking drake manufacturing pill bottles with his name on it in within two weeks of Like That Dropping ?

Are y'all fukking stupid man?

I don't buy that "I planted evidence bro!!" shyt for a second and it feels like he's been scanning social media for a lifeline.
He got that shyt from Akademiks. Guarantee that's the angle they told him to go with.

But ol' boy wasn't moving like that on the stories...and in the phone calls he had with AK

He also suspiciously used the same akademiks angle of his wife following Dave Free...which was debunked. They never followed each other.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Seen this on the Kendrick Subreddit. That boy Drake was grasping for anything.

vfkmt1wj3fyc1.jpg
drptxbyk3fyc1.jpg

Kendrick stans so shook they digging out baby photos on some "they just just the same!!!! :damn:" shyt :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
So he's claiming all that info including the pic he used for meet the Grahams was all a misdirection and he planted it to see if he'd take the bait?

He's ASKING people to look into his history for proof that he's a predator?

I know Aubrey likes to gamble but this ain't shyt to be rolling the dice on. The ALLEGATION that you are a pedophile or at least are cool with them and let them in your house around your kid is enough to fukk up a person's life. If there's evidence including proof that victims were paid off to be silent then he has bigger problems than if he's winning a rap beef. His image is being hurt by this beef and he needs to just let this shyt go. It's over. Make some hits, be a label approved rapper and collect your money. You aren't like that Aubrey, leave this shyt alone. You're going up against the history of hip hop itself, you're biting the hand that has fed you for over 12 years. Move on nikka.
Better pull a Dave Chappelle and make a pilgrimage.

Just not to Africa tho.

They dont need more colonizers.

Maybe to Antarctica.

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
This is bait he’s waiting for Kenny to crash out again
We'll see, I'm thinking it might be bait, too. This is a decent comeback but it's way to somber-sounding to be a last response imo

Such an entertaining week :wow:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
nikka the Biggest rapper in the game gonna be getting his prescriptions from here? A pharmacy with a Chinese chancletas Bootleg section? Make it make sense😂🤣 Kendrick was too thirsty for dirt and where is the 11 year old daughter? Kendrick spent half a song talking about a kid that doesn’t exist.

Meet the Grahams is officially garbage bc it was all based on lies :dead:

Kendrick
“Your fans will rejoice and think it’s my expiration…”

:mjlol::umad::umad::umad:

Did you see that Kendrick is Femto meme floating around Twitter this weekend :mjlol:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
The mole excuse is more ridiculous the more I think about it :mjlol:

Drake's big plan was to put out info about how he's a terrible person, and he considers it a success because people believed it?

Drake is the Jewish Donald Trump. Same playbook and everything.:laff:

Like I said, you dot stanleys are unbelievable :pachaha:

SpinZone-1-scaled.jpg