Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Drake on Family Matters:

"Cause all these rappers waving white flags while the whole f*cking club sings to it"

Fast forward 48 hours...

Drake on Heart Pt 6:

"I really don't want to diss you anymore..."

While the whole f*cking club singing Not Like Us

:francis:

It's clear Drake has zero ability to process that someone else has the wave/sound over him. That's probably what hurts him the most.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I’m a fan of both. If the beef ends here. I’m a give a slight edge to Kendrick because Drake’s move was good at the end. Even though Kendrick came at him from multiple angles. The move kind of takes some air out of 6:16, and meet the grahams. But just musically I thought Kendrick did better, and it would’ve been a slaughter without that move.

Plus I feel like Drake was misinformed on a lot of the shyt he was saying about Kendrick. Even on Heart 6 he’s acting like Kendrick said he wasn’t mo lested. He clearly said he wasn’t.
No body actually listens to Kendrick like that, one listen and that's it. It just like those people that have a bunch of books at home but you know they don't read.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Asking for receipts while posting @ovofan555 theories from Twitter. Was good raps but tried to take the I am bowing out angle multiple times which was weak

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Drake on Family Matters:

"Cause all these rappers waving white flags while the whole f*cking club sings to it"

Fast forward 48 hours...

Drake on Heart Pt 6:

"I really don't want to diss you anymore..."

While the whole f*cking club singing Not Like Us

:francis:

It's clear Drake has zero ability to process that someone else has the wave/sound over him. That's probably what hurts him the most.
:picard:

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
How much longer you need this to go? How many songs? You need an album dedicated to this too?
:yeshrug: I’m confused about what you’re asking? Are you asking do I want Kendrick to keep going? Or are you asking do I believe Drake should keep going? If the latter, I think Drake should just do what Cole did, admit you took multiple l’s, and gracefully bow out instead of adding more dirt on your casket.

Peep the outro for more proof. He knows he’s cooked but wants Dot to keep going, that’s totally on him atp.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
How much longer you need this to go? How many songs? You need an album dedicated to this too?
I need this to be over now. It’s not fun any more. The stans over here spider meme each other about whats true or not. nikkas really telling each other they need proof about a ridiculous claim but readily accepting another ridiculous claim…..with no proof :snoop:

Last edited:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Man I can't believe Drake is back for more. I respect the fact he's still going, great beat too. Feel like he's just poking the bear at this point.

Kenny reply in 3...2..
Rocky vs Apollo

Drake won’t stay down.

Gotta dump 3-5 tracks on his ass next time