Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wondering if this track is a set up to bait a Kendrick response for Drake to do a grand reveal

Im thinking K Dot always uses the Heart tracks to signify an upcoming album, maybe Drake is using the title in a way to indicate an upcoming exposal (either proof of the family matters content or that he actually did plant the fake info Kendrick used)

If this is not true, then I think this track fell flat :yeshrug:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

This is Whitney's brother co-signing Kendrick. You think this nikka would co-sign Kendrick if he was beating his sister. Drake really ain't have shyt to talk about huh?

That shyt don’t work. Unless Whitney say it’s cap. We seen nikkas fold on their momma to stand next to nikkas with money and fame. Some nikkas would betray their bloodline to stay in the good graces of a rich nikka.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
the funniest shyt is his stans always bring up age of consent

...try that age of consent bullshyt in court and see how that turns out

I'm sure Kylie had her sweet 16 in L.A. and the age of consent in L.A. is definitely 18 :sitdown:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell he reads social media avidly, cause some of these bars were straight from twitter talking points/arguments I've seen all weekend

He clearly didn't set anything up. That was a talking point some OVO stans came up with and he's now using it as an angle to run with.

If you listen to the song it's pretty much just a summary of what fans been arguing in his favor put in rap format. He's also trying to control the narrative:

- arguing against stances Kendrick never took like calling him a rat (that never happened)
- saying Whitney follows Dave but she doesn't follow Kendrick to insinuate his allegations are true. Whitney never followed Kendrick on IG
- The suggestion of bots was also made by one of his fans saying Kendrick's songs weren't trending because youtube couldn't verify the views, but that was proved false because youtube did have Kendrick song trending as #1

he lifted a lot of these straight from twitter

This is what I'm saying!!!! I'm glad nikkas can see through it:

he lifted what OVO fans were saying on twitter and put it in rap format

Superstar
Daps
Facts. We are like 5 songs in on each side, dudes want this to go 40 rounds lol or some shyt

cpjh0p.gif

81 rounds since Toronto decided to get mollywhopped by LA again.

Now go get that soft neapolitan skinned bytch back in the booth so we can keep this shyt going.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Not to mention we're getting to the point where the songs are mostly just rehashing the same points. People are going to come up with whatever to support not changing their opinion. There's really nothing else for either side to say or do.
Let’s be real a lot of people already decided who was gonna win once this kicked off.

Before one direct bar was dropped I saw ppl saying Kenny was gon win and then when Drake dropped I saw ppl saying Kenny was scared and lost if he didn’t respond in xyz.

Then the same thing with Drake, this weekend, even tho he dropped on Friday lol.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
That shyt don’t work. Unless Whitney say it’s cap. We seen nikkas fold on their momma to stand next to nikkas with money and fame. Some nikkas would betray their bloodline to stay in the good graces of a rich nikka.
Whitney is not going to speak on this and even if she did, nikkas would say she's scared or lying. There's no point of her jumping into this. Her man got this.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Some these old head posters on here bring up Rkelly not being arrested for awhile. He had a sextape peeing on a girl and yall still bumped his music. Then stopped a decad later when he got arrested again and it was not cool to listen to him. Now you have fake outrage.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Realest line in this was "Your album dropping soon no wonder you turning into a clout chaser instead of doing hard labor"

Low key thats probably the whole basis of this beef. And it worked because the entire world will check out that album now.