Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
"Planted evidence".

So y'all believe fukking drake manufacturing pill bottles with his name on it in within two weeks of Like That Dropping ?

Are y'all fukking stupid man?

I don't buy that "I planted evidence bro!!" shyt for a second and it feels like he's been scanning social media for a lifeline.

HwPp8xC.jpeg

Bruh look at what the shirt says.

"Shortee" collection... come on now :mjlol: Drake spent the last couple of weeks shytting on Kendrick for being a midget and you think that's just a coincidence? He got played. It happens.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
That shyt don’t work. Unless Whitney say it’s cap. We seen nikkas fold on their momma to stand next to nikkas with money and fame. Some nikkas would betray their bloodline to stay in the good graces of a rich nikka.
You think a brother is co-signing you beating up his sister?

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I believe nobody, even Kendrick, really believes Drake is a pedophile.
However sometimes it's worse to make somebody deny damning allegations, than to try and prove it's true.

Regardless of how this ends, Drake now has a permanent song in his catalog about denying being a pedophile. Even R. Kelly doesn't have that. :huhldup:
Right now the adrenaline is high with everybody. But months or years from now, especially when context isn't as clear, this song will look hella weird.
I actually think some people believe Drake is a pedophile but that is Drake own fault not Kendrick :hubie:

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
The mole excuse is more ridiculous the more I think about it :mjlol:

Drake's big plan was to put out info about how he's a terrible person, and he considers it a success because people believed it?

Drake is the Jewish Donald Trump. Same playbook and everything.:laff:

That's what I don't understand. His plan was to feed the idea that he's a scumbag because people will believe he's a scumbag because he was a scumbag before?

All the while aiding in stepping on his own rollout?

Ironically, Kendrick's entire thesis is predicated on Drake being lying and manipulative. Isn't it now incumbent on Drake to prove it was all a setup?

Daps
This is why Drake said what he said . All kdot has to do is drop proof why is he getting a pass for all his rampant speculation? He said he has a 11 year old daughter, cool prove it .
Did kendrick say that chubby 11 year old Mexican looking child on twitter was drakes?. Twitter created that. Y’all just ran with those 6:16 references.

The pedo stuff from Kendrick….a little more believable since millybbrown shared the text of him saying how much he missed her when she was 14. Not a pedo but pedo tendencies.