Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If any of these mfs really provide proof , either side can win , you can’t go to war based on speculation!! That’s on both sides
Wife beater & cuck vs the pedo
Proof of a lot of Drake's transgressions have existed online for years. Nikkas conveniently skip over them every single time

Shyt becomes crickets in every one of these threads when the 17 year old girl kiss video is posted

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So Drake gave up the fake info...but at the end of the song says itd be cool if you'd stop lying
:childplease:

LYING ABOUT DRAKE BEING A SNITCH
AND A PEDOPHILE.

THIS shyt REALLY THAT HARD
FOR YALL TO COMPREHEND?

YALL CANT SEPARATE THE SNITCH/PEDOPHILE ANGLE
FROM THE DAUGHTER/OZEMPIC ANGLE?
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Brehs... I think Drake is enjoying this.

I get that Kenny is a lunatic but lowkey Drake is too.

Don't forget... this nxgga WANTED this.

Dot threw his subs and was done. Drake wanted this and BEGGED for this. :picard:

It's easy to say he miscalculated but I think Drake is just as crazy as Kenny and wanted this beef and he's enjoying this back and forth.

Probably feels that it will force some real MCs to finally put respect on his name for going against Kendrick and holding his own. And we've actually seen that in some cases.

He reached the heights of the music industry and the nxgga probably got sick of folks who was disrespecting him and wanted the respect from a certain segment of the hip hop community.

Which I think he will have once this is said and done.

When ppl speak on this battle in the future, Drake is gonna be given his respect for going there with Kendrick and actually putting in some bars against the hip hop boogeyman

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This has already been debunked

The Spotify situation wasn't about R Kelly but y'all know this already

The spin job ain't working

Na man….. it wasn’t debunked when it was brought up in that other thread the other day! :mjlol:

Damn I wished I can find it, if I do, you may wanna address it there cuz even that day not even the KDot fans could spin that or defend it

You like 3 days late with this and it’s canon in coli history :lolbron:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Your first two words make your entire post emotional and irrelevant. Not every person who feels Kendrick is winning is "stan".

You just mad Drake isn't getting the feedback Kendrick is. If he were, you would be talking about what Drake is doing not talking about Kendrick's fans :laff:
So obviously he wasn’t talking about u then

Whats up with people reading comprehension today

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
K Thots in here trying to cope by posting their own tweets that have no likes, not even ONE :laff:

nikka that account is for me posting Twitter pics and videos. You replied to me like 5 times with the same shyt. Only no p*ssy getting nikkaz care about likes and comments😂🤣

I don’t live on the internet like you Ned ass does, 70K posts on a message board go get some buns nikka.

Health&Wealth

Rookie
Daps
Ok I have it a few more spins, it's still good but not quite what I thought t was in the first listen. It's a little shakey.

Drake is definitely a groomer, even if he not fukking young girls he is still habitually very inappropriate with young girls and we have all seen it. Drake didn't address his right hand man being a convicted sex trafficker (best to leave that one alone).

Drake didn't addressing jacking alot of the ATL rappers ad he slave comments.

If he set up Kendrick with fake info he could have maybe recorded them doing it or something other than "yeah I set that up".

Drake is rich enough to hide another child, he could be paying twice the child support amount just to keep it quiet.

BUT

The R.Kelly comments on point though. Kendrick defending R. Kelly has always been some dumb shyt.
You didn’t touch on the fact that he’s doubling down on the Wife beating or cuck allegations tho