Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Why wouldn't Drake mention he set up Kendrick RIGHT away after meet the Grahams came out?

Instead he said find me proof of my daughter. He had NO idea Kendrick was gonna bring that up because if he did he would have been ready to shut that down as soon as the song dropped.

If anything Drake needs to show proof that he set Kendrick up.
Yall brains are mush. Drake did exactly what u said. He just released the song saying so a day later

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I was trying to tell nikkas in the other thread that he's been ethering himself on these bars man.... It's been several miscalculations on his part and it's crazy.... Is no one proofreading these submissions or what :picard:
I really think part of the reason he's getting everyone turning on him is that in the background he must have stopped paying his ghostwriters and the rest of the team, or is doing bad business. It's clear he got the interns working overtime or just hired some college kids fresh off graduation before even verifying their transcripts cuz crodie is moving sloppy as hell.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts. We are like 5 songs in on each side, dudes want this to go 40 rounds lol or some shyt

Not to mention we're getting to the point where the songs are mostly just rehashing the same points. People are going to come up with whatever to support not changing their opinion. There's really nothing else for either side to say or do.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Planted evidence".

So y'all believe fukking drake manufacturing pill bottles with his name on it in within two weeks of Like That Dropping ?

Are y'all fukking stupid man?

I don't buy that "I planted evidence bro!!" shyt for a second and it feels like he's been scanning social media for a lifeline.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seen this on the Kendrick Subreddit. That boy Drake was grasping for anything.

vfkmt1wj3fyc1.jpg
drptxbyk3fyc1.jpg
And this is the “light skinned” baby that’s not Kendrick’s that we’re talking about? nikkas need to be for real.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
So Drake gave up the fake info...but at the end of the song says itd be cool if you'd stop lying
:childplease:

Exactly:heh:. The explaining shyt response never works in this kind of MC battle.. Drake should ve just stuck with the woman beater, you re not the father and the new sexual abuse victim angle

I don't think Kendrick has even acknowledged one of Drake's accusations. I believe its 95 percent bullshyt the stuff on Drake but It's making me naturally believe something Kendrick touched on Drake about was true.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
I believe nobody, even Kendrick, really believes Drake is a pedophile.
However sometimes it's worse to make somebody deny damning allegations, than to try and prove it's true.

Regardless of how this ends, Drake now has a permanent song in his catalog about denying being a pedophile. Even R. Kelly doesn't have that. :huhldup:
Right now the adrenaline is high with everybody. But months or years from now, especially when context isn't as clear, this song will look hella weird.