Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
"I dont wanna diss you anymore, this really got me 2nd guessing"

Kendrick made J.Cole and Drake tap out of the triple threat title match...but atleast Drake fought back tho.

Time to rearrange my top 10 all time list :wow:

After another full listen I don’t think that line was MEANT as a white flag I think Drake was trying to lean into the whole “You were molested so I shouldn’t be dissing a victim” trope. He’s just not that a good a writer (go figure) to make it scathing, AND clever AND clear to the listener.

Kendrick is better at pulling off effective verses like that. Even if Meet The Grahams is 100% bullshyt the way Kendrick WROTE it made it so effective on the first listen but it was also clear and darkly clever. Kendrick wrote a Jordan Peele horror movie while Drake is writing for the Saw franchise. Meaning its shocking and gory on first watch but loses luster and originality over time

Last edited:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
How much longer you need this to go? How many songs? You need an album dedicated to this too?

Nah you want him to go out on his sword though.
He already had an out on Family Matters which was a stronger track than this, he could have left it at that.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I will say, if the whole “faked leak info” shyt is real, it is funny from a sense that Kendrick tried to come off like he was to busy being a good parent to dig for dirt for a rap beef.

But who knows man. All this shyt done jumped the shark at this point.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
L
Ok I have it a few more spins, it's still good but not quite what I thought t was in the first listen. It's a little shakey.

Drake is definitely a groomer, even if he not fukking young girls he is still habitually very inappropriate with young girls and we have all seen it. Drake didn't address his right hand man being a convicted sex trafficker (best to leave that one alone).

Drake didn't addressing jacking alot of the ATL rappers ad he slave comments.

If he set up Kendrick with fake info he could have maybe recorded them doing it or something other than "yeah I set that up".

Drake is rich enough to hide another child, he could be paying twice the child support amount just to keep it quiet.

BUT

The R.Kelly comments on point though. Kendrick defending R. Kelly has always been some dumb shyt.
the slave comments from the family matters ?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
So he's claiming all that info including the pic he used for meet the Grahams was all a misdirection and he planted it to see if he'd take the bait?

He's ASKING people to look into his history for proof that he's a predator?

I know Aubrey likes to gamble but this ain't shyt to be rolling the dice on. The ALLEGATION that you are a pedophile or at least are cool with them and let them in your house around your kid is enough to fukk up a person's life. If there's evidence including proof that victims were paid off to be silent then he has bigger problems than if he's winning a rap beef. His image is being hurt by this beef and he needs to just let this shyt go. It's over. Make some hits, be a label approved rapper and collect your money. You aren't like that Aubrey, leave this shyt alone. You're going up against the history of hip hop itself, you're biting the hand that has fed you for over 12 years. Move on nikka.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This doesn't even things up but it's still good. The R. Kelly angle can easily be flipped back at Drake. He's looking out for Drake's career :lolbron: .

After all, Kendrick offered him advice on Meet The Grahams. If he actually listened to Mr. Morale, he'd understand he can change too.

To be for real, I'm gonna need Kendrick to drop aj anvil on his head and address shyt as well as getting some kind of proof out there. This feels like it's over.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
On the pedophile shyt Kendrick doesn't even need to come with receipts, there's video and photo evidence of Drake hugged up and kissing on like three different 16 to 17 year old girls
the funniest shyt is his stans always bring up age of consent

...try that age of consent bullshyt in court and see how that turns out

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
The information he supposedly leaked was about the child. K.dot stans are in shambles purposely misinterpreting lyrics now. Notice how quick Kendrick ditched that angle on Like us. Didn't bring it up once because he got duped. He lost.

Right?

If you got a killer blow like that (hiding a daughter) then you obviously gonna use it on your next diss too. It's untouchable ammo as we know from the Pusha beef.

The fact he ain't even make any mention of it was telling.