Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the consensus is this is trash? Come on. The best diss in this whole conflict is meet the grahams and now it’s in question. And it’s still trash? At this point I’m over all of this. People have already chosen their winner. Maybe 4 or 5 years from now people can look back and judge it more objectively. In real time people clearly can’t. It’s a fire battle but the stans on both sides are ruining it

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok I have it a few more spins, it's still good but not quite what I thought t was in the first listen. It's a little shakey.

Drake is definitely a groomer, even if he not fukking young girls he is still habitually very inappropriate with young girls and we have all seen it. Drake didn't address his right hand man being a convicted sex trafficker (best to leave that one alone).

Drake didn't addressing jacking alot of the ATL rappers ad he slave comments.

If he set up Kendrick with fake info he could have maybe recorded them doing it or something other than "yeah I set that up".

Drake is rich enough to hide another child, he could be paying twice the child support amount just to keep it quiet.

BUT

The R.Kelly comments on point though. Kendrick defending R. Kelly has always been some dumb shyt.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
:damn:
Tell that pink bytch to address and reply harder! You know GOTdamn well this isn’t enough. Go grab papi by the shoulders and shake the fukk out of him. We need this shyt to keep going and the stupid bytch is trying to gracefully bow out.

Tell Kendrick to address the Domestic violence and his GM being his BM secret BD.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Drake is pathetic. This is his Super Ugly moment.

"The Boy" doesn't know how to do any rap battle without mentioning people's fiances and wives. Talking about why Whitney not denying the allegations as if she is a public figure.

Kendrick should ask him why was he kissing Kylie Jenner at her 16th Birthday Party like this and holding her neck

Kylie Jenner Surprised by Drake at Sweet 16 Birthday Party—Take a Look! - E! Online

rs_634x1024-130818082639-634.Kylie6a.jl_copy.jpg

TDE affiliates if yall reading through this thread now...address this on the next disses. Time to get this clown out of hip hop.

On the pedophile shyt Kendrick doesn't even need to come with receipts, there's already video and photo evidence of Drake hugged up and kissing on like three different 16 to 17 year old girls

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why wouldn't Drake mention he set up Kendrick RIGHT away after meet the Grahams came out?

Instead he said find me proof of my daughter. He had NO idea Kendrick was gonna bring that up because if he did he would have been ready to shut that down as soon as the song dropped.

If anything Drake needs to show proof that he set Kendrick up.

He clearly didn't set anything up. That was a talking point some OVO stans came up with and he's now using it as an angle to run with.

If you listen to the song it's pretty much just a summary of what fans been arguing in his favor put in rap format. He's also trying to control the narrative:

- arguing against stances Kendrick never took like calling him a rat (that never happened)
- saying Whitney follows Dave but she doesn't follow Kendrick to insinuate his allegations are true. Whitney never followed Kendrick on IG
- The suggestion of bots was also made by one of his fans saying Kendrick's songs weren't trending because youtube couldn't verify the views, but that was proved false because youtube did have Kendrick song trending as #1

he lifted a lot of these straight from twitter

Jards

All Star
Daps
:snoop: at all the comments saying he's on defence clearing up pedophlle allegations - if someone puts out that narrative about me I'm definitely out there asking the person to explain themselves. Likewise for any sexual assault or domestic violence allegations because I don't want those stains anywhere near my jacket.

Unless you the type of people that are comfortable with those narratives associated with you:sitdown: