Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Euphoria and Not Like Us the only KDot diss records wit stayin power if we bein objective and not dikksuckin

I forgot what 6.16 joint sounded like before I just ran it back. shyt mid. Grahams is scathin but wont be revisited by most and gettin baited by Aubrey for the cover art and fake daughter angle killed that record cred.
Meet The Grahams will be played 20 years from now when the albino octaroon grows up

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
That beat was amazing and Drake was flowing. But he literally pulled the I'm too rich and famous to be a pedo line....like that was good enough lol

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Drake was in your top 10?

I don't post in here much. Is that a consensus around here?
Nas is number 1 around. Number 1 in the charts, number 1 in the clubs and number 1 in our hearts. Only Kendrick is better than Nas.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Seen this on the Kendrick Subreddit. That boy Drake was grasping for anything.

vfkmt1wj3fyc1.jpg
drptxbyk3fyc1.jpg

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
I think drake has bots on the gram and on twitter. I think the people who support Dot know that and are trying to fight fire with fire. I’m probably too deep into this shyt but it’s all very entertaining to me lmao

you’re probably right on this…it’s wild that has to even be taken into consideration :russ:

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
Starting to lean into believing the "planted info" angle...

The shirt being from the "Shorty Collection" comes off as a super tongue-in-cheek troll :jbhmm::patrice:

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Man I can't believe Drake is back for more. I respect the fact he's still going, great beat too. Feel like he's just poking the bear at this point.

Kenny reply in 3...2..

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
People on twitter were taking a victory lap with that corny ass Not Like Us, now they in shambles and juelzing trying to say The Heart 6 isn't fire and doing their best to try and debunk what was said.

I see through yall :sas2:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I’m a fan of both. If the beef ends here. I’m a give a slight edge to Kendrick because Drake’s move was good at the end. Even though Kendrick came at him from multiple angles. The move kind of takes some air out of 6:16, and meet the grahams. But just musically I thought Kendrick did better, and it would’ve been a slaughter without that move.

Plus I feel like Drake was misinformed on a lot of the shyt he was saying about Kendrick. Even on Heart 6 he’s acting like Kendrick said he wasn’t mo lested. He clearly said he wasn’t.