Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
I see yall folks trying to change the narrative to Kendrick has to provide receipts or he lost

Kendrick shyt more impactful, better bars harder hitting , better songs

Its over

Not like me will be played all summer

Not like me will be forgotten within a week after the audience gets tired of seeing people c-walking at a party

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Drake saying he’s too famous to be a pedo or he’d be arrested

has he been living under a rock??

:what: :what:

I just posted a pic of him kissing Kylie Jenner at her 16th Birthday and holding her neck

He also kissed an underage girl at a concert years ago

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Ya’ll gotta stop skimming and LISTEN to these damn songs your referencing…

On NO song across the entirety of Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers did Kendrick say he hit or beat Whitney or any woman. He said he was dealing with sex addiction and that made Whitney leave him. He then reflected on some traumatic things that happened in his childhood like his mother being beaten and sexually abused and that abuse manifesting at generational suspicion that Kendrick’s cousin did the same thing to him. Its IMPLIED (not stated) that the abuse Kendrick’s mother suffered might have been at the hands of her brother, the father of the cousin, which is why the cousin was a suspect in the first place. Kendrick denied any molestation happened but his family didn’t believe him, which made him question his own recollections on if he had or hadn’t been touched.
i didnt listen to that album. i see now he was talking about his mom getting beat up. stfu and stop posting paragraphs nikka

Health&Wealth

Rookie
Daps
I see yall folks trying to change the narrative to Kendrick has to provide receipts or he lost

Kendrick shyt more impactful, better bars harder hitting , better songs

Its over

Not like us will be played all summer

If any of these mfs really provide proof , either side can win , you can’t go to war based on speculation!! That’s on both sides
Wife beater & cuck vs the pedo

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was the only route Drake could take. more lies and raise the white flag. This track made his fans happy again and the ending part is gonna make some people feel sorry for him.

He already said Drake lying again on FM and people aren’t slow, they calling cap on not like us.

Drake is a machine and he’s white. No one is letting him die.

K.dot battling drake, AI, ghostwriters, and lupe apparently.
This is why Drake said what he said . All kdot has to do is drop proof why is he getting a pass for all his rampant speculation? He said he has a 11 year old daughter, cool prove it .

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Damn I was expecting him to actually say something. This amounted to:

"You're projecting"

"I think that ain't your kid"
"Again, you beat your wife"
"We told our people to tell your people I have a kid and touch kids":patrice:

"This is boring, I'm having fun anymore"

Drake went on the defense and gave himself a way out.
But wasn’t Kenny respating the same shyt on meet the grahams and not like us?

Folk can’t say Drake ain’t saying nothing but Kenny saying everything when Kenny literally repeating the same allegations

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
Imma give Drake and Kendrick credit this was a good battle overall . I didn’t Kendrick had it in him . I knew Drake was battle tested :hubie:.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Drake was in your top 10?

I don't post in here much. Is that a consensus around here?

Drake? Hell Nah...u gotta pen your own shyt to get on my list :picard:

I give rappers points for dropping classic albums and winning battles with their peers. Kendrick checked off another prerequisite :wow: