Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Daps
This was the only route Drake could take. more lies and raise the white flag. This track made his fans happy again and the ending part is gonna make some people feel sorry for him.
Yeah I hope Kendrick acknowledges it in the next diss. Weird he won't bring it up and say drake lying
He already said Drake lying again on FM and people aren’t slow, they calling cap on not like us.
Ain't nobody dying over this shyt. You're being dramatic

Go back to TLR where you're appreciated
Drake is a machine and he’s white. No one is letting him die.
Back out of what? This man is actively battling 20 people who came at him. This thing is gon be a thing.
K.dot battling drake, AI, ghostwriters, and lupe apparently.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Why wouldn't Drake mention he set up Kendrick RIGHT away after meet the Grahams came out?

Instead he said find me proof of my daughter. He had NO idea Kendrick was gonna bring that up because if he did he would have been ready to shut that down as soon as the song dropped.

If anything Drake needs to show proof that he set Kendrick up.

Sourced a replica of the Good Kid, M.A.A.D City Van to film a video for Family Matters but can't film himself planting the evidence? :patrice:

Daps
Drake really had to reach on the streaming data and bots because he's down bad in the music column

Spent his outro clapping and saying nice rhymes :beli:

"Wait, you just dissed me? I'm perplexed
Insult me in a line, compliment me on the next, damn"

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
What he said made sense. You can't just say you set him up, but yet you were making stories refuting it and having convos with AK saying "if I have a daughter I'll quit rap" thats...not how you move when you "planted" something.

And AK already came up with the narrative that he planted it. I feel like Drake just ran with that...just like the other arguments AK came up with. Like the wife following Dave Free; that got debunked because they never followed each other. Ever.

Daps
image.png

:dead:
The information he supposedly leaked was about the child. K.dot stans are in shambles purposely misinterpreting lyrics now. Notice how quick Kendrick ditched that angle on Like us. Didn't bring it up once because he got duped. He lost.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Man dude... brehs... obviously Dot is the superior MC but the fact that Drake is willing to go toe to toe with hip hop boogeyman in yall words being a pop star...

How could somebody not respect it and appreciate it? :wow:
Every time I think it’s over for Drake he stands up. I can’t help but respect it.