Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Drake is pathetic. This is his Super Ugly moment.

"The Boy" doesn't know how to do any rap battle without mentioning people's fiances and wives. Talking about why Whitney not denying the allegations as if she is a public figure.

Kendrick should ask him why was he kissing Kylie Jenner at her 16th Birthday Party like this and holding her neck

Kylie Jenner Surprised by Drake at Sweet 16 Birthday Party—Take a Look! - E! Online

rs_634x1024-130818082639-634.Kylie6a.jl_copy.jpg

TDE affiliates if yall reading through this thread now...address this on the next disses. Time to get this clown out of hip hop.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Your first two words make your entire post emotional and irrelevant. Not every person who feels Kendrick is winning is "stan".

You just mad Drake isn't getting the feedback Kendrick is. If he were, you would be talking about what Drake is doing not talking about Kendrick's fans :laff:

Which is why dude specifically clarified he was talking to the stans :heh:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, upon further review the call on the field is overturned. He spent all week shooting a video for his "nuke" only to get it stepped on in numbers and popular opinion by Kendrick in the first 15 minutes of it coming out. Common sense says he would have shot back with "Meet the Mole" and a pic of the planted evidence with a :troll: and a magnifying glass 15 minutes later. He would have immediately won the battle and had #DetectiveDuckworth trending worldwide.
100 percent. the mole would have been revealed in the video. Actually best way to have done it... if this was true, which it isn't drop a diss, bait kendrick to drop, then debunk with the second diss/video straight after showing her planted all the info. That would have won the battle. Would be such a weird battle lol. cos its so social media, not really about bars anymore

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea…. Death to Molesters.

But also awhile back

Kendrick = “Free RKelly, Support RKelly! If yall do RKelly dirty then I’m pulling my business”

Again….. Coli brehs posted these receipts a few days ago before Drake even addressed it in this song :hubie:

#Hypocrisy
This has already been debunked

The Spotify situation wasn't about R Kelly but y'all know this already

The spin job ain't working

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The problem he doesn’t seem to be considering is that he has skeletons (who doesn’t?) but he’s going out of his way to make it seem like he’s completely clean by focusing all of his energy on the most inconsequential shyt. Not having an 11 year old kid and Kendrick being in a rocky relationship ain’t hitting as hard as the info Kendrick is releasing and he didn’t convince anybody that the major allegations are false. The scariest part for him now is Kendrick is alluding to way more than just this.
I think the genuinely funniest part is claiming to “plant” info that has the whole world calling you a chomo to choreographed line stepping. Drake overplayed his hand, he done out here

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
"I dont wanna diss you anymore, this really got me 2nd guessing"

Kendrick made J.Cole and Drake tap out of the triple threat title match...but atleast Drake fought back tho.

Time to rearrange my top 10 all time list :wow:
Drake was in your top 10?

I don't post in here much. Is that a consensus around here?

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
He sidestepped the "slave" comment, the using ATL stuff and even what he said about Wayne....lol. This sounded like he really realized he should have let Kenny stay inside and now he wants this to just go away. Ain't no way you wanted someone as talented and popular as Kendrick to spend a week spreading that you were a Pedo as bait so you can say "ah hah... got you!!!! ". Now he got you people calling your OVO lablel OVHoes and singing " A Minorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr". This was a bunch of misdirection and defense just to give enough of an out for him to sneak back to Toronto and regroup.

He stepped out of the booth like " ****** had me scared but i held my own"

J3LpWv.gif

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: facts