Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
That R Kelly shyt facts too. Surprised Drake and drop Kodak name too

How is your biggest jab against somebody gonna be something you’ve shown zero history of caring about? :skip:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
drake got a tracker in Whitneys phone apparently, he’s a mastermind :troll:

Tom Cruise reveals how the 'phenomenal' vault scene from 'Mission ...

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Why wouldn't Drake mention he set up Kendrick RIGHT away after meet the Grahams came out?

Instead he said find me proof of my daughter. He had NO idea Kendrick was gonna bring that up because if he did he would have been ready to shut that down as soon as the song dropped.

If anything Drake needs to show proof that he set Kendrick up.

More than Kendrick needs to prove a daughter exists? You Dot stanleys are unbelievable:pachaha:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:

So wait a minute.

"I never been with no one underage", wasn't you hittin' a 17 year old PUBLICLY ?

C'mon son.

:snoop:

Imagine scanning all of the information from tweets, throwing a track together and claiming he was
"going on vacation" and then doubling back after getting hits shyt beat up for two days straight.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka planting suitcases weeks in advance for the sole purpose of tricking nikkas in something as inconsequential as rap beef but covering up sex trafficking? No way fam! I'd be caught soooo fast crodie:martin:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:“I don’t wanna diss you anymore, this really got me second guessing.” nikka basically waved the flag and admitted he played himself, everything else said after that was cope.
How much longer you need this to go? How many songs? You need an album dedicated to this too?

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you keep that same energy for drakes streaming numbers since he’s cool wit the top dogs in the music industry?

I think drake has bots on the gram and on twitter. I think the people who support Dot know that and are trying to fight fire with fire. I’m probably too deep into this shyt but it’s all very entertaining to me lmao