Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
This is becoming a rap iron man match, whoever gets tired of dissing the other loses.

They both regurgitating the same shyt they said in earlier disses...new material or let this die
shyt has me on the edge of my seat like the Judgement Day 2000 Iron Man match between The Rock and Triple H :dead:

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yes.

You prefer lies and hoe babble over truth because a midget switched his voice up.
I don’t care about either of them. I do think Drake is losing. What i heard from here so far will not get a second play. This sounded like trying to save face

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why wouldn't Drake mention he set up Kendrick RIGHT away after meet the Grahams came out?

Instead he said find me proof of my daughter. He had NO idea Kendrick was gonna bring that up because if he did he would have been ready to shut that down as soon as the song dropped.

If anything Drake needs to show proof that he set Kendrick up.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Drake going out like a hoe:why:

:laff:
LET ME HEAR YOU SAY OV-HOE

253TDzS.gif

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I can’t believe he made that pic a cover to 2 of his songs.

The shirt said “Shortee collection”. It was an obvious troll job.
We’ve had dissertations written about this shyt the past couple of days…shyt is literally probably the most hilarious move in rap beef history and people gonna no sell it cause it’s Drake :russ: