Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Did Kendrick write about being molested? If so what track?

For Drake to diss a kid who had no power of being sexually assaulted is trash.

Kendrick won ever track so far.

Props on both of them tho.

They made the Drake vs Kendrick war album, like 10 tracks in one week.

If a Coli Breh's makes Coli album art for this please tag me in it.
Definitely the condoms on the baby seat moment

All i can say is euphoria is hitting even harder now :bryan:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Drake has now made light of sexual molestation, and made fun of Atlanta LGBT culture.....but calling him a white boy is "racist". He'll be using the card soon...and you know which card I'm talking about
First of all he didn’t make fun of sexual molestation however Kdot made a club bop about pedos . And I thought there were no rules in battle ? I guess it only applies to dissing Drake

Daps
I think Dot should deny if it isn’t true. If it is true, then he should just ignore it and keep bombing on him. I think he has the public (although some of these accounts look fishy).

I think Kenny is purposely not addressing it cause he got a skeleton in his closet but Drake trying to bait him.

But again I'm holding out the possibility that I'm wrong and just seeing something that ain't there like the K Thots was with 6:16 :manny:

I think this whole record is a work and Drake recorded this as bait. I think that Kenny was right about him being a master manipulator.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:dead: Exactly. This beef showed me how unlikable Ross and Kendrick are honestly.

:pachaha: And how big of a little fakkit Cole is.

Finally somebody else with some common sense seeing the Cole situation for what it really is

Tired of seeing everyone give that clown a pass. He was dissing Wale for being suicidal a few years ago but cant stand on business about being on the mountaintop :dead:

Rap about how nobody can see you for your whole career and bow out immediately when shyt gets hot brehs :dead:

fukk him :dead:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Drake "We fed you fake information"

So you wanted him to think that you were a pedo?

Drake, I would have been arrested if I was fukking young girls, as if this nikka don't have chicks sign PDAs/NDAs or whatever them shyts are and as if nikkas don't get caught or as if the police/security turns a blind eye to shyt like that.

Breh, somebody come look at this shyt mane

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You nikkas soft as fukk. Shut the fukk up.
It was all funny when you call a man a pedo with no proof but now yall wanna cry. Pull your skirt up nikka
DO YOU bytch ASS nikkaS NOT SEE THE VIDEO OF HIM KISSING AND FODLING 17 YEAR OLD?? YOU HOE ASS NIKKAS KEEP SAYING NO PROOF. PEDO ASS NIKKAS

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
image.png

:dead:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why wouldn't Drake mention he set up Kendrick RIGHT away after meet the Grahams came out?

Instead he said find me proof of my daughter. He had NO idea Kendrick was gonna bring that up because if he did he would have been ready to shut that down as soon as the song dropped.

If anything Drake needs to show proof that he set Kendrick up.
:comeon:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
But he said the ones who were feeding the fake stories are clowns but then said that he fed him fake stories??

That stuck out like a bad bytch

Which one is it

One Mic or Ouchie Wally?
Yeah bro....this isn't about Drake anymore or winning or losing. But there's holes in that fukking shyt lol

I think the next kendrick response....Drake may have fukked up