Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I mean, drake has questionable videos and while no where near enough to be seriously labeled a pedo, it’s eyebrow raising

Being the victim of molestation, which kendricm wasnt, isn’t a punchline. The SA online community be as vocal and about that action as the LGBT community, laughing at molestation just wasn’t gonna play well in the same way tearing down a pedo would.
All good, but at this point, I'm sure Drake could give a fukk

He might as well go scorched Earth. fukk it

:yeshrug:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Think the biggest male music artist in the world with hundreds of millions in the bank needs someone with game to get bytches for him brehs :heh:

Celebrities at that level definitely have a screening process for regular women.

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ak has ran this back about 5 times on his live and I'm sure he will continue doing it. Smh. Give it up cause Drake loss breh

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
Also Drake says whoever you getting your information from is all clowns makes it seem like he's dissing whoever is leaking info, but then says that they purposefully fed him the info. Those two lines kind of contradict each other.
They fed the mole false info come on keep up :dead:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There were so many places they could've gone with this......To the ovo street team lurking, some advice:

Lean in on Ken's height....
- yeah it's easy, but ppl don't get canceled for clowning us short men

Address how Ken is pro Black while seeded up non-black women.
- black women are still weirdly in Audrey's corner so they'll like this

Brag about how Adonis is treated like a king and how great of a father he got
- the kids already been brought up....I'd Kenny really ain't see "his" in months, talk about how Adonis was been and continues to be dripped out all year. This shyt don't even have to be true.

Set a portion of the next song to Ken's girl
- Aubrey swooping into to heal a girl in a abusive relationship is like 50% of his discography.

KDot is a better MC

He could never beat him
I respect that fact he battled tho

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell he reads social media avidly, cause some of these bars were straight from twitter talking points/arguments I've seen all weekend

He floated though

Weird that he went into the whole "everything I spit is facts" after rapping "If Dave really fukked your girl" earlier. He's asking for proof from Kendrick while still making "allegations" without proof himself. and I don't recall Kendrick calling him a rat outright. The bar was "I know some shyt that'd make Gunna Wunna look like a saint" - that coulda been about the sexual assault/human trafficking charges around his squad :hubie:

Kendrick should question his pen and the shadows behind it, his association with dudes with sexual assault and human trafficking charges etc - like he did here

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
especially when its not true. However, kendrick might've admitted to DV in the same song :mindblown: (unless the queen was his mother)

Ya’ll gotta stop skimming and LISTEN to these damn songs your referencing…

On NO song across the entirety of Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers did Kendrick say he hit or beat Whitney or any woman. He said he was dealing with sex addiction and that made Whitney leave him. He then reflected on some traumatic things that happened in his childhood like his mother being beaten and sexually abused and that abuse manifesting at generational suspicion that Kendrick’s cousin did the same thing to him. Its IMPLIED (not stated) that the abuse Kendrick’s mother suffered might have been at the hands of her brother, the father of the cousin, which is why the cousin was a suspect in the first place. Kendrick denied any molestation happened but his family didn’t believe him, which made him question his own recollections on if he had or hadn’t been touched.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
But no one is explaining what the point of planting a kid is

Take away the kid, how does it make drake look any better? He still guilty of all the other shyt and looks like a horrible person :heh:
The only reason I could see planting info would be to see who the mole is in your camp.

But this shyt is sounding like a mission impossible movie at this point :dead:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Celebrities at that level definitely have a screening process for regular women.

Yeah to make sure they ain't some crazy bunny boiler shyt.

The idea Drake needs "someone with game" to pull bytches for him is crazy, come on now :russ: