Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The fact that y'all don't see the difference is wild

Meet the Graham's=death to molesters

Heart Part 6=lol you got molested

Yea…. Death to Molesters.

But also awhile back

Kendrick = “Free RKelly, Support RKelly! If yall do RKelly dirty then I’m pulling my business”

Again….. Coli brehs posted these receipts a few days ago before Drake even addressed it in this song :hubie:

#Hypocrisy

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
Jack is with square and he’s co-signing Kendrick. Got me looking at everything different when it comes to the social media war

do you keep that same energy for drakes streaming numbers since he’s cool wit the top dogs in the music industry?

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Kendrick stans pick and choose what they want to hear

The planted info is the daughter stuff

The “person who gave them info is all clowns” stuff is in regards to the ratting /street stuff

Seeing a lot of “so he wants us to believe he planted the info..but the person who gave them the info is a clown?” Type responses

2 totally different topics
Your first two words make your entire post emotional and irrelevant. Not every person who feels Kendrick is winning is "stan".

You just mad Drake isn't getting the feedback Kendrick is. If he were, you would be talking about what Drake is doing not talking about Kendrick's fans :laff:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We’ve had dissertations written about this shyt the past couple of days…shyt is literally probably the most hilarious move in rap beef history and people gonna no sell it cause it’s Drake :russ:

Man it’s so weird. But it bugs me out that Dot couldn’t look at the evidence which came from a fake twitter account and call immediate bullshyt.

Almost seems like somebody in HIS team is setting HIM up

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Yeah, upon further review the call on the field is overturned. He spent all week shooting a video for his "nuke" only to get it stepped on in numbers and popular opinion by Kendrick in the first 15 minutes of it coming out. Common sense says he would have shot back with "Meet the Mole" and a pic of the planted evidence with a :troll: and a magnifying glass 15 minutes later. He would have immediately won the battle and had #DetectiveDuckworth trending worldwide.

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why wouldn't Drake mention he set up Kendrick RIGHT away after meet the Grahams came out?

Instead he said find me proof of my daughter. He NO idea Kendrick was gonna bring that up because if he did he would have been ready to shut that down. As soon as the song dropped.

If anything Drake needs to show proof that he set Kendrick up.
Agreed, family matters was his main event. So if he knew the way to win the battle was to include kendrick's 'lies' in the family matters diss to show he planted them, so when kendrick dropped it was all exposed already or kendrick couldnt drop meet the grahams as it would have been debunked already... also planted pedo allegations to someone doesnt make sense lol.. could have gone a different way like that he killed xxx or something if he was planted.. no one chooses that angle.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the ghostwriter allegations are based on single-esque records. Newsflash: ALL your favorite rappers pick from a pool of writing camps and get invoiced from their budget when they pick and choose when it’s time to turn the album in. And I mean ALL of them. That’s the game.

We had receipts on Adonis… there have been no receipts.

This is Jay Z in 2002 when everybody wanted the man to fail.

Your argument sounds like copping pleas, but it is based a bit in fact. Music as a whole is far more collaborative than the average listener thinks, and far more artists than people think have been out here reciting lyrics and singing melodies that someone else wrote.

Kendrick said he hopes Drake dies but this is crossing the line? What are we doing here?

Yeah, I'm confused about this. This is the smoke people have been asking for for nearly a decade. At this point, Kendrick, in the span of a weekend, has said that he hopes Drake dies, wished his father used a condom so that he wasn't born, and said he'd mentor his son, but THIS is too far? Get directly the fukk out of here. Ol' "Not like this" ass nikkas.

Last edited: