Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe this is me looking too deep into it like them K Thots was, but maybe this is Drake being a master manipulator and saying that line to bait Kenny into directly addressing that line and saying something about the DV allegations, which so far he hasn't addressed.

Cause I thought that line was wild on my first time listening and I don't see how it got past Drizzy and the writers :pachaha:

But if dude this mastermind that he and other ppl are saying he is, maybe he's trying to get Kenny to say something about the DV on wax (a denial) so he can drop something on his head.

Of course I could be just talking crazy like K Thots was about 6:16 and seeing something that ain't there :pachaha:

I think Dot should deny if it isn’t true. If it is true, then he should just ignore it and keep bombing on him. I think he has the public (although some of these accounts look fishy).

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Perfect description of this track:mjlol:

I like this track to keep things going if your Drake. But if hes dropping this as the "I won,but good game" track,he is delusional. Kendrick is clearly up and the only one in position to do that.

But this track does seem like Drake extending his hand,trying to make it where they can end it ammicably. On the other hand sounds like hes ready for more action too. Did Kendrick empty his whole clip:lupe:?
For Drakes sake, hopefully its a bait track. Which would be a masterful play.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
5yxra0o7ppyc1.jpeg

giphy.gif

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps

BRO ITS BEEN ABOUT 7 DISS THREADS NOW.

:mjlol:YOU DONT REALIZE NO MATTER WHAT
DRAKE SAYS OR HOW MID A KENNY DISS IS
THEYRE GONNA ALWAYS RIDE WITH
KENDRICK REGARDLESS?

IM JUST SITTING BACK
AND LAUGHING AT THE SCRAMBLE NOW.

:devil:
:evil:

Imagine being a Drake stan like him 👆🏽 and having invent new ways every 2 hours to explain how Drake is winning something that he's actually getting decimated in??

:mjlol:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Did Kendrick write about being molested? If so what track?

For Drake to diss a kid who had no power of being sexually assaulted is trash.

Kendrick won ever track so far.

Props on both of them tho.

They made the Drake vs Kendrick war album, like 10 tracks in one week.

If a Coli Breh's makes Coli album art for this please tag me in it.