Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Y'all need proof the daughter info was planted? :dahell:

The daughter not actually existing is proof enough. Where y'all think Kdot would have got that info from? Y'all are taking a weird angle on this. And the reason would be to show Kendrick is telling ducktales and was sourcing for info too. nikkas acting slow when it comes to Kdot getting the rug pulled from under him.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Not gonna lie Drake needed to come through strong and stamp on the Not Like Us song.
Just saying your lying isn't going to cut it.
He damn near promoted it saying it's a slap :pachaha:

Now the whole summer it's going to be OVHO and Certified Pedophiles being screamed out at pool parties :francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Kenny fans: Family matters is ass

Kenny fans : the heart6 is ass, family matters was better :mjgrin:

Like I said Kenny fans are disingenuous, it never mattered what Drake was gonna say, they just wanted Kenny to respond during those 3 weeks so they can say Kenny won.. They was never going to be objective in this lmaoo

:mjlol:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
One statement Drake made that’s questionable is Kendrick being gossipy and dropping tea but Drake was the first one that crossed the line by attacking Kendrick’s wife stirring up narratives about her & Dave Free.

Once you go after my wife and question the legitimacy of my child? Yeah it’s up from there. Kendrick went at Drake expecting him to keep it clean but he didn’t.

The more I listen to it…it does seem like he’s conceding and bowing out but he had take more personal shots at Kendrick and his family on the way out.

But I understand….getting pedo put across your back is damaging no matter how famous you are.

He didn’t address the “Freed the slaves” lyric either because black social media been on his head about that too. Real talk with as good of a battle this been…I hate that it’s become sort of a soap opera now.

Daps
There were so many places they could've gone with this......To the ovo street team lurking, some advice:

Lean in on Ken's height....
- yeah it's easy, but ppl don't get canceled for clowning us short men

Address how Ken is pro Black while seeded up non-black women.
- black women are still weirdly in Audrey's corner so they'll like this

Brag about how Adonis is treated like a king and how great of a father he got
- the kids already been brought up....I'd Kenny really ain't see "his" in months, talk about how Adonis was been and continues to be dripped out all year. This shyt don't even have to be true.

Set a portion of the next song to Ken's girl
- Aubrey swooping into to heal a girl in a abusive relationship is like 50% of his discography.

You gotta make a thread like I did about the R Kelly thing :pachaha:

Make it in both The Booth and TLR so AK and Drake will see it :pachaha:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
5yxra0o7ppyc1.jpeg
This not gonna end well for Drake.:lupe: