Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
There were so many places they could've gone with this......To the ovo street team lurking, some advice:

Lean in on Ken's height....
- yeah it's easy, but ppl don't get canceled for clowning us short men

Address how Ken is pro Black while seeded up non-black women.
- black women are still weirdly in Audrey's corner so they'll like this

Brag about how Adonis is treated like a king and how great of a father he got
- the kids already been brought up....I'd Kenny really ain't see "his" in months, talk about how Adonis was been and continues to be dripped out all year. This shyt don't even have to be true.

Set a portion of the next song to Ken's girl
- Aubrey swooping into to heal a girl in a abusive relationship is like 50% of his discography.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can’t wait until the cornball gets buried for good

Why are you talking about not fukking Millie Bobby Brown when Kendrick never mentioned her at all? That’s not a good look. And if he actually did plant the info, the artwork had to be something like another zoom out of him posing with the meds and clothes
People have been saying that Millie shyt for years, that’s why he mentioned it :hubie:

Daps
"I don't wanna fight with a woman beater, it feeds your nature"

...nikka calling himself a bytch? what part of the game is this? :dahell:

Maybe this is me looking too deep into it like them K Thots was, but maybe this is Drake being a master manipulator and saying that line to bait Kenny into directly addressing that line and saying something about the DV allegations, which so far he hasn't addressed.

Cause I thought that line was wild on my first time listening and I don't see how it got past Drizzy and the writers :pachaha:

But if dude this mastermind that he and other ppl are saying he is, maybe he's trying to get Kenny to say something about the DV on wax (a denial) so he can drop something on his head.

Of course I could be just talking crazy like K Thots was about 6:16 and seeing something that ain't there :pachaha:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
His other diss tracks have been better this is mid. Master manipulator.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I need an exit strategy at this point :russell:

Kendrick: You're a molestor.

Drake: You think I'm a molestor because you sir were molested.

This is not how rap battles are supposed to go. This ain't even about bars it's all accusations. We got wives, children, mothers, and fathers involved. We're hearing about moles like this is a political drama. You only needed to convince us who was the better rapper. They're just trying to make each other look like monsters in front of the public :snoop:

It's a goofy ass battle that's mostly feeding into people's love of gossip :manny:
These are two grown men in their late 30s....