Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I’m intelligent enough to know that a fist fight and a rap battle are two different things. The metaphor only works as far as making Drake look like a tough guy and not an anxious control freak used to being able to dictate who does what and when.

Nobody was pressing this nikka to respond by a certain time during his “fist fights” with Budden or worse Pusha.
Anxious control freak? Kthots the one who wanted this. Hes the one trying to force drake to war with him, and he did..now hes hiding? Thats hoe shyt

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Like I said do your history young blood, it’s never been either or.

Summer jam screens, mock lynchings, video parodies…

All the way to memes, corporate shilling and now A.I.

Even in real live fukking life or death war theatrics has its place.
Naw all that stuff was after the tracks were out. Even back then dudes released the tracks as soon as they could then came with the extra shyt. Let somebody had said “yeah i gotta shoot a video for my diss track before i put it out” :stopitslime:

Also You can’t compare now to then because then, the only way to actually get a song out then was to attach it to a project. Now we have clear precedence of every one else involved throwing their stuff in the ring and Kendrick being silent.

Hell, he ain’t even said anything about an album or the track coming. We just got his fans on the internet making up stories for him. And again, he’s the one that started this shyt.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we find out for real that Kendrick was ready to drop yesterday but didn't because Taylor Swift's album was dropping, I don't want to hear another word about his realness again. He will forever become

AAAABaSvoDHjTo_BwlqAt0vXtzBjAJE4-PhUPa5FMwhF-xSkA8swLeXy8q6q1WPzvmW2dH_9nW_iAyrhqoLAEebP9QNAlgIzdovhQ1MLo34CP89DQogJ7-3QuOia.jpg
He will become Drake?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
It's funny how dudes on the internet who've never even met these rappers take it more seriously than the actual rappers :mjlol:

Like it's the
1. Anonymous jokers on the internet
2. The rappers weed carriers
3. The rappers former weed carriers
4. The media
10. The rappers

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
"You issued the challenge, yea u threw it up, step to the stage, too late I blew it up.."

Drake is Kid in this scenario. Light skin and all. Lol

Love the reference I really really do but be clear, that ending was scripted by the same people that made the “light skins” in that movie look like the good natured kids getting negatively influenced and bullied by the dark skins.

Whose script we gotta stick to here? I mean I’m already seeing people being up antisemitism in regards to dissing Drake.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
It's phony cause Pac was playing a role. He was Drake before Drake. Dude wasn't in the streets like that. He was a BACKUP DANCER for Digital Underground. Breh was a corny drama kid and then he decided to create a new persona and used all those acting classes to do it, same as Drake.
Pac never said he was a gangster though. Pac never hid anything about his background. Pac REALLY grew up poor. Pac really grew up with Panthers and gangsters in his family. His mom did her best to keep him and his sister on the straight and narrow, but even she got hooked on crack and Pac had to drop out of school and find a way of his own.

Daps
Pac never said he was a gangster though. Pac never hid anything about his background. Pac REALLY grew up poor. Pac really grew up with Panthers and gangsters in his family. His mom did her best to keep him and his sister on the straight and narrow, but even she got hooked on crack and Pac had to drop out of school and find a way of his own.

:patrice: you sure?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Love the reference I really really do but be clear, that ending was scripted by the same people that made the “light skins” in that movie look like the good natured kids getting negatively influenced and bullied by the dark skins.

Whose script we gotta stick to here? I mean I’m already seeing people being up antisemitism in regards to dissing Drake.
I don't even know what this post is about House Party is a classic and it's like 2 lightskin people in the whole film. Lol. And on the flip side u can say it made lightskins look p*ssy.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I don't even know what this post is about House Party is a classic and it's like 2 lightskin people in the whole film. Lol. And on the flip side u can say it made lightskins look p*ssy.

The obvious colorism and bias in the movie and how it’s already playing out in this scenario.

It made them look p*ssy to you (and me) but it also made Play and just about everyone his complexion look like riff raff.

Last edited: