Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Like That dropped damn near a month ago, was recorded however long before that. This midget literally came out the gate with "let's get it bro" and was not ready to get a fukking thing :heh:
He’s scared. That’s the only reasonable explanation.

Drake dropped twice since Like That.

fukk that. He either scared or doesn’t know how to write a diss record 😂

Kendrick going out sad 😭

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

NAH THATS HOW MEEK fukkED UP.

DRAKE DROPPED A MID DISS
AND MEEK NEVER REPLIED...

THEN DRAKE DROPPED
BACK TO BACK AND IT WAS OVER.

:devil:
:evil:

Yup. I’m gonna listen to the meek diss now. I don’t remember it lol

I remember war pain though.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
So Drake said he’s going to bomb on everyone again :ohhh:

I’m here for it :popcorn:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Juelzing, making excuses… when Drake responded to like that you said Kenny was gonna respond immediately… That came and went and all you been doing is making excuses
Please find my post that said that…as I know I didn’t, as a fan of Kendrick, one thing I know it that he’s on his own time, quite literally why I have not been speculating about when he’ll drop nor what “angles” he’ll take

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Kdot... please dont pull a fukking J Cole on me bruh

This man dropped a massive diss record thats charting on DSPs right now, dissing your height, contract, city, and wife.

Then a leaked AI freestyle came out dissing your wife that he neither confirmed nor denied even tho it was a fake :ohhh:

Now hes using the AI voice of the artist that inspired YOU to RAP... the artists YOU had on your album To Pimp A Butterfly... the album which was originally gonna be called

Tu Pimp A Caterpillar (TuPAC) :wow:

To rap from the perspective that you let him and the West Coast down??

You’re gonna let this... foreign mfer... non US passport holding ass nikka... shyt on one of the GOATS like that?

Same dude who said, I never cried when Pac died :heh: but I probably will when HOV does

Bro... get in the fukking booth.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
He said he wrote the song in an hour. oh i see he was on tour for 24 hours a day ....
Clearly you've never been on tour or know anybody that has. Its alot of moving around before and after you hit the stage. Kendrick has NOTHING GOING ON AND STILL HASNT RESPONDED