Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up

this is some white boy lightskinned melanin deficiency cultural appropriation colonizer fukk shyt

AI might as well be the new black face, of drake reenacting his favorite 8 mile scene. if AI was around in 2005, eminem would have used it to fukk up the loyal to the game album even more, and drake even fiended for eminem's daughter when she was underage, and people in charge still thought it was ok then

drake is tanking by himself with all his ghostwriters and fanboys egging him on and approving of this corny bullshyt and kenny is taking his sweet ass time nowhere to be found

there's nobody else with rhyme talents to check this behavior because the consumers are lightskinned, unaware of their blackness, and/or white...either the rap revolutionists are dead because they didn't sign up to the colonizer's agenda to purely entertain and maintain a steady stream of lowbrow nonsense but not educate or uplift their own people, sold out out and are silenced monetarily, in career rehab/retirement this whole time, or are afraid to come out with a diss or change the direction of the content representing what it was -- nobody is even using guerilla warfare tactics to attack knowing that they are outmatched with all this stan behavior

we are seeing the late stages of hip hop holding on to any shred of relevancy speaking out for the voices that are unheard or representing any type of struggle and descending into fukkboy debauchery/foolishness/madness and you c00ns still don't understand what's happening with all this cultural appropriation...the new generation is too lazy to make a new genre and call it something else for all the grifters to show and prove in that arena but instead mess up the true essence and the message of what hip hop is about, i'm out :francis:
My nikka I went to 2 kids soccer games this morning and look what the fukk you did. Smh

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Improper use of gifs…a true sign of being :flabbynsick:
Maybe this gif wouldve been a better response?
PBQqPzj.gif

:jbhmm:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
If Kenny is hiding in a McDonalds play place then it should be easy for Aubrey to find him, we know he likes to scope those out all the time :umad:

I bet you thought this reply was the one didn't you? You get more credit then the midget does, at least you replied :pachaha:

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clearly you've never been on tour or know anybody that has. Its alot of moving around before and after you hit the stage. Kendrick has NOTHING GOING ON AND STILL HASNT RESPONDED

Ya boy said he could write raps in an hour. Try again

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
:duck: stans still ain't ready to discuss how goofy that line was coming out a midget's mouth as a featured artist on someone else's record
Kendrick Lamar | Biography, Music & News | Billboard

Since we having this discourse.

Let's REALLY talk legacy and #s bc those white boy Grammys for that spoken word shyt not matching real love.

fukk nikka doing all that projecting and blabbering about white fans your mans legit hit songs are remixes and singles with WHITE artists and pop people.