Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Serphoenix

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You so called fans need to stop gassing that fraud up. Who wrote drakes "freestyle" though? If anything, i got the feeling that theres gonna be more people turning on drake. Dont be surprised if the og rappers get involved and start pulling drakes card too. Mark my words, drakes rap career will be dead by june.
That coward Kendrick is under Drake's boot. He has to wait for Taylor Swift to give him permission to drop? :scust:

This is your hero?:lolbron:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Pusha dissed a nikka dying and talked about dudes kid, mom and dad and people was like all is fair in war and hip-hop. :manny:

Fast-forward 4 years later, the former meek and Pusha stans, now Ross and Kendrick Stan's, think drake has gone too far because of...

A.I

:laff::laff:

You couldn't have predicted a wilder excuse :mjlol:
Agreed.

Drake really ready to crash out. Kendrick hiding.

Drake learned from the L to Pusha T.

No one can’t hate on this lol

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
You so called fans need to stop gassing that fraud up. Who wrote drakes "freestyle" though? If anything, i got the feeling that theres gonna be more people turning on drake. Dont be surprised if the og rappers get involved and start pulling drakes card too. Mark my words, drakes rap career will be dead by june.
I’m not invested in any side fukk them both, but this might be the lamest gayest post I have ever seen on this forum. I hope you’re a kid or woman. Look bro Kendrick or Drake don’t care about you or me :martin:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not invested in any side fukk them both, but this might be the lamest gayest post I have ever seen on this forum. I hope you’re a kid or woman. Look bro Kendrick or Drake don’t care about you or me :martin:

Breh, youre mad at me for what? Them labels are shady as fukk. You saw what happened to biggie and pac. The labels made all that money off of their demises. :yeshrug: you see whats happening with diddy when he stopped making them money. Better be independent and watching your ass

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That coward Kendrick is under Drake's boot. He has to wait for Taylor Swift to give him permission to drop? :scust:

This is your hero?:lolbron:

I think kendrick isnt responding for a reason. Drake under that pressure to make that money back. :mjlol:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean cats been misusing Pac's image and likeness for decades now (corny hologram concerts, cornier biopics, allowing him to rhyme on Eminem beats). This is lite.
Yes, everything you listed was corny. The hologram, the movie and the Eminem album was all corny shyt. This Drake song is corny too.

I know he trying to bait Kendrick but the bait is weak.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shyt getting spooky. Just disappointed JBP can't talk about this tomorrow
That’s partly why he dropped it when he did. He knows Joe Budden needs that stimulus, he’s trolling him for lying about how he heard Kendrick has some super diss record lined up.
AI aside, these disses are weak though

"You short" "you won't respond to me"

Where are the actual disses?
Ether was literally 4 minutes of calling Jay-Z ugly and insecure :mjlol:

What exactly do you want Drake to say? Drake telling Kendrick he won’t drop because Taylor Swift put her album out (which is probably true; Kendrick’s venture capitalist manager wants him to make as much money off response as he can) is a damning diss

Drake is putting the pressure on him while making the expectations so high for his response it can’t possibly live up to the hype. He’s playing 4D Battleship and Kendrick is playing checkers :wow: