Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Laugh now but drake out here getting himself deeper into that hole. Drake isnt making those investors back their money as they are spending on him. He has to do this because of the contracts he signed. Hes not independent.

Your 15 min break is over, get back to cheffing up them McGridles :heh:

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
I know this is a beef. And i know this is “war.”

But this shyt legit rubbed me the wrong way.

I think this chick said it best..

This moment right now is really proven Ross’s point that he is a white boy.

A part of me respects the disrespect. A part of respects that Drake is keeping this entertaining..

But now he is showing he literally wants to take it to a dark place…

Kendrick only spit 16 bars and this man resulted in social media antics, releasing a diss track where he mentions his wife, and now released a diss track where he is using A.I. vocals of 2Pac and Snoop Dogg. Idk what part of the game this is. But this is nuts…

A part of me doesn’t even want Kendrick to respond now cause Aubrey really is showing how much of a clown he is with all of this.

The other part wants him to destroy him…

Idk..Aubrey is making this weird…

But it also shows me that Drake is THAT afraid of Kendrick to the point that he is resulting to THIS to try and smoke him out.

And the wild part about all of this is that it’s not over.

I want to see Aubrey show up court side at the Laker game and spend the weekend in LA…let’s see how far he can go

:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"corny" prob one of the most overused words of the decade :mjlol:

running circles around the dot, this is getting embarrassing
What word would you prefer we use for the corny shyt Drake does? Lame? Goofy? Bunk? Light?

I mean these all apply but corny fits him so well

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
you can dislike AI and still think this this dumb shyt is amusing
I don't like AI but the video Homer Simpson singing Gypsy Woman was funny

son got Pac talking about the fukkin Budden podcast haha. Biggie would never listen to that

Kendrick been using AI with that corny ass Nipsey Hussle AI verse and the changes of faces in that Heart Pt 5 (or whatever number it was) video and he's flipping that and the goofy shyt did Kendrick did on Mortal Man against him

this move by Drake was a cheesy but funny bit of antagonizing. its polarizing, gets the people talking while putting pressure on Kendrick

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
AI aside, these disses are weak though

"You short" "you won't respond to me"

Where are the actual disses?

Reverse tactics that were used against Meek Mill

Main diss 2nd in Meek beef

Main diss first in Kendrick beef

This is just "we waited 4 days where yall at" in a longer track, goading Kendrick into responding

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I fw kendrick but im unbiased, while drake has been doing corny antics he is at least releasing music and being direct, kendrick is expectedly off social media but his affiliates are making his side look incredibly lame with the crypticness and clear rattled reactions to the shyt drake does and its painting narratives against him without him ever saying anything(like that corny dj saying drake needs to put it on DSPs)

at this point he needs to release before fans start treating him like they did meek mill

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I fw kendrick but im unbiased, while drake has been doing corny antics he is at least releasing music and being direct, kendrick is expectedly off social media but his affiliates are making his side look incredibly lame with the crypticness and clear rattled reactions to the shyt drake does and its painting narratives against him without him ever saying anything(like that corny dj saying drake needs to put it on DSPs)

at this point he needs to release before fans start treating him like they did meek mill
That won't matter cause Kendrick isn't a drugged up idiot like Meek

If he's taking this long it's cause he'll drop a bomb, just like his verse on Like That

vino

Superstar
Daps
I like the move here. Use the AI conversation as another transition track. Drake reallly up right now and Kendrick need to counter something vicious but the time is giving Drake time to counter something very impressive too. You don’t allow Drake time to build writer momentum. He seem too confident right now.