Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya'll really like that Eminem 8 mile verse that he had Pac spit...

indecisive-i-dont-know.gif

He spit that and used a pac voice filter

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
What AI voice filter is he using? I wanna make an AI Drake diss using Biggies voice or Jay, see if that shyt goes viral Im shouting out the Coli on it too lmaooo

You could tell he dont listen to either one cause he had AI Pac and Snoop spitting a bunch of run on sentences in his flows just like him smh the Budden influence still strong

Funny diss though, hope Snoop sues him :mjgrin:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick is getting bullied at this point. Drake wants all the smoke and this dude is hiding:scust:

You so called fans need to stop gassing that fraud up. Who wrote drakes "freestyle" though? If anything, i got the feeling that theres gonna be more people turning on drake. Dont be surprised if the og rappers get involved and start pulling drakes card too. Mark my words, drakes rap career will be dead by june.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You so called fans need to stop gassing that fraud up. Who wrote drakes "freestyle" though? If anything, i got the feeling that theres gonna be more people turning on drake. Dont be surprised if the og rappers get involved and start pulling drakes card too. Mark my words, drakes rap career will be dead by june.
:laff:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Laugh now but drake out here getting himself deeper into that hole. Drake isnt making those investors back their money as they are spending on him. He has to do this because of the contracts he signed. Hes not independent.