Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's why the correct play is to not respond, least not with a full diss track.

The fans, stans and industry dikkriders will excuse anything.

Just hit him with a couple of bars on a feature or something and keep it pushing.

Let them say "Drake won". If Drake won why he jumping at shadows?
how is it jumping out shadows if kendrick the one jumped up and made it finally open

no more subs he went straight at drake on one of the hardest song of the year. Now drake telling him come outside and kendrick predictably...back to hiding

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
how is it jumping out shadows if kendrick the one jumped up and made it finally open

no more subs he went straight at drake on one of the hardest song of the year. Now drake telling him come outside and kendrick predictably...back to hiding

K Dot Ass eaters talmbout Kendrick shouldn't respond now when last week they was saying Kendrick finna bomb this nikka lmfaoooo these nikkas dead

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I feel the exact same. This is a moment right here. The public in mass is letting this lame shyt slide like Drake is so witty and clever. There's literally nothing Kendrick can do to win besides some sort of insane reveal along the lines of what Push did but it's getting to the point the people don't even care he was rocking fake abs, painting his nails, texting teens, etc. What the fukk is gonna work on this damn chimera? Dot doesn't have the personality of a Ross where he could clown dude mercilessly online. I'm disgusted but this the world now. The lames on top. Look at Elon, Bezos etc. Lame ass people run the world.
Kdot is a grown ass man he shouldn’t dissed Drake on some song if he wasn’t ready for possible retaliation . If he loses it’s because he clearly underestimated Drake

Lonj

Superstar
Daps

Drake a pop star bruh. He doesn't write his own shyt which is okay, I still fukk with Drake's music but it disbars him from being an mc worth battling. It's like being called out by Ariana Grande. Drake needs this win to get some of his credibility back which is why, like I said, he's jumping at shadows now.