Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Back 2 Back
g4Q3Mq.gif

zwP143.gif

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
It’s cause these nikkas hate Drake :mjlol:

We can bump every single Drake album thread and it will be these EXACT same nikkas in every thread sayin the albums wack and Drake is trash. They been doin this since Thank Me Later :dead: but they in every thread!

All the nikka did was write the verses and generate it through an AI system where he trollin Kenny in PAC and Snoop voice for not responding :mjlol: this shyt funny as fukk but these nikkas are hurt cause it’s Kenny gettin the smoke and he on the ropes

Kendrick gonna respond later in the year when he has an album roll out :francis: and Drake supposed to be the corporate one

💯💯

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Doesn’t this kinda prove him and J Cole point then? Kendrick only pop out for his “disses” to get hype (Control verse, BET cypher, Like That) but he don’t really want SMOKE or a real battle. It’s looking extremely weak cause the nikka apparently had a diss track from four years ago :dahell:

Is the nikka gonna drop a diss track during his next album roll out? That’s what Drake clownin him about on this Taylor Made freestyle. Drizzy can drop whenever he want while Kenny waiting for the right “moment” or his next release. That’s hip hop? :francis:
Was it hiphop when doss tracks were dropped on Nas and Jay albums or is this a new special drake rule yall creating for him?

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
So now the JBO has more integrity than this battle. You goofy ass white boys disgust me! Yall always seem to expose yall self so conveniently when real shyt comes to light. Who in there right mind grew up loving hip hop co signing this shyt as funny? Oh my bad this place been done!

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
What a dumb tweet, both the Tupac interview and this song is honoring those guys.

What Drake is doing is not honoring them, he is using their likeness to further his beef. That is disrespectful to them.

look at this nikka this rap beef, fukk them nikkas and they whole neighborhood
:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: