Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Kdot is a grown ass man he shouldn’t dissed Drake on some song if he wasn’t ready for possible retaliation . If he loses it’s because he clearly underestimated Drake
It don't even take that long to diss Drake
It's too easy
That's the sad part

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
One thing I will say is that the whole “liking young girls line” was masterful even though it’s cringeworthy. He’s taking a lot of bullets out of Kendrick’s gun
I’m promise you Kendrick was never going to incriminate someone on something you could actually be charged for on a diss song. Drake is reading every single comment on social media, and bringing it to light this shyt is wild to me. :gucci:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I feel the exact same. This is a moment right here. The public in mass is letting this lame shyt slide like Drake is so witty and clever. There's literally nothing Kendrick can do to win besides some sort of insane reveal along the lines of what Push did but it's getting to the point the people don't even care he was rocking fake abs, painting his nails, texting teens, etc. What the fukk is gonna work on this damn chimera? Dot doesn't have the personality of a Ross where he could clown dude mercilessly online. I'm disgusted but this the world now. The lames on top. Look at Elon, Bezos etc. Lame ass people run the world.
Kdot is a grown ass man he shouldn’t dissed Drake on some song if he wasn’t ready for possible retaliation . If he loses it’s because he clearly underestimated Drake

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps
Ion understand how yall say this corny when it’s a WHOLE 3rd verse from Drake going at Kendrick again if you don’t like the A.I shyt just skip thru it but I thought it was creative :yeshrug:

“I love it when you nikkas talk loose like I’m not in The room. since Like That your tone changed a little you not as enthused . How are you not in the booth?!” :ohlawd:

TALK THAT SHYT DRAKE

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Drake a pop star bruh. He doesn't write his own shyt which is okay, I still fukk with Drake's music but it disbars him from being an mc worth battling. It's like being called out by Ariana Grande. Drake needs this win to get some of his credibility back which is why, like I said he's jumping at shadows now.
if it disbars him why all these nikkas going out they way to battle him lol

and you can keep downplaying that card but a real emcee in Cole bowed out, and the modern goat kendrick is quiet as a church mouse while drake is literally begging him to drop lol

TruDatz

All Star
Daps
I don’t ever wanna hear Drake was scared of Kendrick in hip hop convos again. mans is basically turning to the agressor at this point.

He dissed this n!gga using two of the biggest west coast legends of all time. Which is trolling at its finest…

Not only that but he still been pressing Metro & Ross…

This was creative and funny asf,
I got Drake up 2-1

kendrick fans shoulda never spent yrs pushing that boogeyman bullshyt.

all the excuses make you forget kdot the one who started this shyt up again. you got the popstar outchea having fun in the booth and nikka that supposed to be hip hop
MIA ... again

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Ion understand how yall say this corny when it’s a WHOLE 3rd verse from Drake going at Kendrick again if you don’t like the A.I shyt just skip thru it but I thought it was creative :yeshrug:

“I love it when you nikkas talk loose like I’m not in The room. since Like That your tone changed a little you not as enthused . How are you not in the booth?!” :ohlawd:

TALK THAT SHYT DRAKE
It was creative becuase that kendrick snippet that leaked was highkey not AI, so he used this as a jab as well

Plus, hes using his idols voice to say we disappointed where tf you at :dead: