Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
It’s cause these nikkas hate Drake :mjlol:

We can bump every single Drake album thread and it will be these EXACT same nikkas in every thread sayin the albums wack and Drake is trash. They been doin this since Thank Me Later :dead: but they in every thread!

All the nikka did was write the verses and generate it through an AI system where he trollin Kenny in PAC and Snoop voice for not responding :mjlol: this shyt funny as fukk but these nikkas are hurt cause it’s Kenny gettin the smoke and he on the ropes

Kendrick gonna respond later in the year when he has an album roll out :francis: and Drake supposed to be the corporate one
Its honestly making me hate this beef
mfs were sending me shyt about how kendrick gonna end drake etc etc and now they acting like push up was weak and this is corny
meanwhile, every story they post accompanied by the same like that verse :unimpressed:

the lack of objectivity is honestly shameful. And a lot of mfs, when they KNOW they have nothing else to say, go to the "som1 wrote this" shyt

:unimpressed:

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
I won’t say he can’t win, but the no standards part is true. Which is pretty sad, bc just 5 days ago Drake was a rapper. But now he’s a troll.

Drake has made it so a hard hitting Kendrick track will sound like he ‘doin too much’. Not to purists, but at this point the people anywhere near Drake’s ‘side’ ain’t no gotdamn purists and they are showing Trump-like blinders to crown Drake

Put it this way: Joe Budden dropped 4,5 songs dismantling Drake and no one cared. Kendrick hasn’t been reduced to that status but I sense a similar dynamic. I don’t know WHAT the fukk is going on lame is the new cool. This a watershed moment on rap 21 gun salute streets is dead
Yeah I feel the exact same. This is a moment right here. The public in mass is letting this lame shyt slide like Drake is so witty and clever. There's literally nothing Kendrick can do to win besides some sort of insane reveal along the lines of what Push did but it's getting to the point the people don't even care he was rocking fake abs, painting his nails, texting teens, etc. What the fukk is gonna work on this damn chimera? Dot doesn't have the personality of a Ross where he could clown dude mercilessly online. I'm disgusted but this the world now. The lames on top. Look at Elon, Bezos etc. Lame ass people run the world.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps

Q posted this 5 days ago :mjlol:

Not looking good on Kenny end :francis:

Not responding ain’t hip hop. When we gonna say he duckin the smoke?

Can't say that. "Like That" proved he wasnt shook . This Wackaveli shyt be pulled don't warrant no response. Id just let Aubrey continue to tapdance.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Told these nikkas

He's showing disrespect to the art and legends and because he ain't BLACK....he don't understand what he just did
Glasses Malone got some got damn nerve to talk about cornball shyt when he himself used that "2pac must die" the Orlando Anderson story bullshyt to get his album a few clicks and views. He's just as corny 👎🏾

TruDatz

All Star
Daps
Reading through the lyrics, that boy Drake getting all the narratives out there for a potential Dot response already:damn:

He putting this shyt out in the open so it won't hit as hard. Can't lie, and to do it in Pac and Snoop voices, that's a chess move.

^^^ THIS. He's making the whole beef look like a joke on purpose. So if Kendrick comes out spazzin talkin but redundant narratives ot aint gonna hit as hard. atp btw Ross and JBP what hasnt been said??

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick lost

There's no way this man can win

Because Drake doesn't have to be held to any standards

That's why the correct play is to not respond, least not with a full diss track.

The fans, stans and industry dikkriders will excuse anything.

Just hit him with a couple of bars on a feature or something and keep it pushing.

Let them say "Drake won". If Drake won why he jumping at shadows?