Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
AI Pac ehhh but that Snoop empersonation was crazy :damn:
you can tell he a genuine snoop fan because he was still doing his drake time stamp flow as both but he hit some of the inflections snoop does. It's still shaky and weird but in a battle? Kendrick gotta drop something because I doubt he's letting up now that he's off tour.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
It’s cause these nikkas hate Drake :mjlol:

We can bump every single Drake album thread and it will be these EXACT same nikkas in every thread sayin the albums wack and Drake is trash. They been doin this since Thank Me Later :dead: but they in every thread!

All the nikka did was write the verses and generate it through an AI system where he trollin Kenny in PAC and Snoop voice for not responding :mjlol: this shyt funny as fukk but these nikkas are hurt cause it’s Kenny gettin the smoke and he on the ropes

Kendrick gonna respond later in the year when he has an album roll out :francis: and Drake supposed to be the corporate one
Facts

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This back and forth is so much more enjoyable when you don't have a dog in the race

Everything being dropped is entertaining.

Hip Hop ain't been this exciting in a long minute.
nikkas acting like there are certain rules and guidelines to this shyt

while at the same time wanting to hear the most disrespectful flagrant shyt in raps

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my thing is if the purpose is to piss kendrick (and his Stans off) in this battle...looks like he's doing that lol. He also said he not stopping so im guessing this just another jab daring kendrick to really come outside.