Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Do you visualize Aubrey putting his dikk in your mouth. Or do you visualize you sticking your dikk in his ass? Or do you think about switching? Do you want to be his top or his bottom?

:sas2:

This is a very weird thing to say to another man. Explore within yourself why you jump to questions like that.

I like Kendrick’s music and I like Drake’s music. Neither of them are in my most listened to artists, but I really like them both. I don’t care who ‘wins’ this beef, but I hope it results in good music.

I just saw you get clowned on Twitter for being a dikkrider and I didn’t know you posted here too. Just wanted to remind you that you’re fat. Take 1 hour each day of energy that you spend on this rap shyt, and spend it on a treadmill instead.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
This is a very weird thing to say to another man. Explore within yourself why you jump to questions like that.

I like Kendrick’s music and I like Drake’s music. Neither of them are in my most listened to artists, but I really like them both. I don’t care who ‘wins’ this beef, but I hope it results in good music.

I just saw you get clowned on Twitter for being a dikkrider and I didn’t know you posted here too. Just wanted to remind you that you’re fat. Take 1 hour each day of energy that you spend on this rap shyt, and spend it on a treadmill instead.
I agree breh, I also think the they should sit with a 3 day ban while they think very closely about themselves and the images they choose to summon to their mind

sad :dame:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

So u not gonna answer my question. So i guess you want Aubrey to nut in your mouth and have other people watch. Thats good to know that you want folks to realize you out the closet. Im happy for you.. :sas2:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
So u not gonna answer my question. So i guess you want Aubrey to nut in your mouth and have other people watch. Thats good to know that you want folks to realize you out the closet. Im happy for you.. :sas2:

You negged me :mjlol: stop worrying about a -5 on thecoli and try to see a -5 on the scale

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Snoop wasn't offended. He stays posting it

snoop-keeps-posting-the-drake-diss-on-his-instagram-v0-ckjve0gon1xc1.jpeg

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Nephew!!

What the fukk you really got to do

This is why Ebro/Peter and all the nikkas that was in here whining about the AI shyt look like idiots.
Im sure they bout to spin this and kill snoop talking about "Suge was right, Snoop didnt fukk with pac anyway" etc.
nikka was really in here posting rollingstone articles and Fantano vids because they were shyt talking drake when we aint never looked at them for opinions on our culture :mjlol:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why Ebro/Peter and all the nikkas that was in here whining about the AI shyt look like idiots.
Im sure they bout to spin this and kill snoop talking about "Suge was right, Snoop didnt fukk with pac anyway" etc.
nikka was really in here posting rollingstone articles and Fantano vids because they were shyt talking drake when we aint never looked at them for opinions on our culture :mjlol:

They won’t admit it but Drake Stan’s and Kendrick Stan’s are two sides of the same coin

Drake has a lot of girls and pop fans and Kendrick has a lot of white nerds that try to tell you what hip hop is and probably didn’t listen to future til like that