Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

grandpianos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro that shyt just dropped way after you said “his brother” was upset about it

This is the man who owns Tupac’s estate not his brother nor his sister

It’s some white Dude named Tom Whalley who funny enough Tupacs sister tried to sue in the past

giphy.gif

So while yall are taking victory laps cause Drake is threatened to get sued some white dude is the one who actually controls Pacs estate and image 🤦🏾‍♂️

I like Kendrick and I like Drake but yall are really starting to make yourselves look bad in here with the stanning and goalposts moving
Some of the blood Shakurs are still involved in the estate, it's just that Sekwiya isn't. That's internal family stuff.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Can't think of anything cornier than this.

Maybe if he wasn't a talentless mc he would've tried imitating Pac's voice or Snoop's voice himself, or rapped from their perspective without using ai voice changing apps. But you know it's kinda difficult with that monotone teenager voice drake has.

Low key this reminds me of 50's first Game diss "I'm Not Rich, And Still Lying" (but that shyt was actually funny and pretty good) where 50 imitated Game dissing 50.

Damn this is vicious
I was too young for this at the time.
This is how you do it

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
So..... not feeling this shyt at all. Let the late great veteran live. I call automatic DQ for this bullshyt.
-He got Steve Jobs as a ghostwriter
-he making Pac sound Canadian
-he bringing pop stars chocks and managers into it
he's hiding a child (Millie Bobby Brown)
-Automatic fukkin DQ.

SMH
AI Pac rapping about Buddens shytty pod
Drake a cracker ass CRACKER!!!!

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
They said this was trash but Drake is still winning.

2-0.

Last edited:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Yall care what everyone thinks. Let’s be real 😂

Akademiks
Joe Buddens
Ebro
Charlamagne

And they said Drake is up. 2-0.
AK and CTG liked it. Joe spent the whole segment raving about how much he really likes the track. Ebro even said it was creative and just didnt like the Pac AI. Drake up 2-0:yeshrug:

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps
Man respectfully speaking Fukk the Tupac estate..

They releasing pride week T-shirts with Pac face on it but this where they draw the line when it’s Thousands of Tupac A.I tracks on the internet

:pacspit:

Drake up 2-0

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
AK and CTG liked it. Joe spent the whole segment raving about how much he really likes the track. Ebro even said it was creative and just didnt like the Pac AI. Drake up 2-0:yeshrug:

I didnt really pay attentions to reactions this week. Did Budden speak in it yet?