Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Officer Ricky ain’t the most trustworthy person. He’s just as fake if not more so than Drake.

He also claims he has written for Drake.

Y’all just gotta accept Drake is an actor and a pop star, and that’s ok :ehh:
That's why Rick taking Drake to the streets and challenging Drakes Blackness where he is faulty

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I was just talking about the shyt thrown your way :hubie:
Was just funny seeing you called a drake dikkrider when I just saw you arguing with a drake stan :mjlol:
Oh word.

Only artists I stan are Wayne, Bad Bunny and Frank Ocean. Maybe Omar Apollo too ☺️.

But I ain’t about to argue over them. I’m very objective so when I say stan that really just means “support” as in buying their music tour tickets merch etc.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Uhm, you can look up the song credits on jumbotron and others songs to see Yacthy. QM is listed as a credited writer on various songs on IYRTITL.
The wikipedia says what the official singles were for Her loss.
Nice try though.
You trying to turn “writing credits” into whole ass “reference tracks” is the problem.

Most(All) songs have multiple writers. The idea is the primary artist was majorly responsible for the creativity displayed on the song. When Drake has entire reference tracks leak, complete with cadence, slang, adlibs, etc. It calls into question how much of his creativity is actually involved in any of his songs.

Saying “the writers were credited” is just cope and a deflection from what people are actually talking about when they mention “ghostwriters”

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
We have no proof of his own pen prowess. Which is why having ghostwriters is such a breech of fan trust. Some of his most beloved songs and lyrics were written by someone else.

If he was being honest about what he has written and not written that would be different. As it stands, he pretends he’s the one writing everything, so there’s no real answer to what he has or has not written.

I’m not believing what rick ross had to say on either side of it. Dude is clearly an opportunist. But i believe my ears and those reference tracks are egregious :smh:

All of it was made up stories based on what you want it to be as as stan

He's a credited writer on other peoples songs though, including several from Ye who has openly discussed Drake being the best writer for him :dahell:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Age of consent in Ontario is 16 :hubie:. Drake was 23 at the time and kissed the 17 year old girl on her cheek and said her breasts felt good against his chest :mjtf:. That won't be enough to get him out the paint.

If Millie Bobbie Brown came out and said that Drake was inappropriate with her it would lend more credence. All she has said is that he was a good mentor though and they remain friendly to this day.
Canadians ain't going for that shyt either, no matter what the age of consent is

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He's a credited writer on other peoples songs though, including several from Ye :dahell:
yeah, but we have zero clue what that writing entails.

Kanye using a line, slang, hook, phrase, or even cadence from a Drake song would result in him getting a credit,

That doesn’t mean Drake is responsible for the song itself.

When it comes to Drake we have whole ass reference tracks where he’s not responsible for ANYTHING other than acting.

Kanye and Ross are two of the biggest clowns in the game. Brining up their past statements don’t mean shyt. They are both currently part of the Drake hater super Friends. Any credibility they had on the topic(which wasn’t much to start) is out the window at this point. fukk both them clowns and anything they have to say on the topic :manny:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
yeah, but we have zero clue what that writing entails.

Kanye using a line, slang, hook, phrase, or even cadence from a Drake song would result in him getting a credit,

That doesn’t mean Drake is responsible for the song itself.

When it comes to Drake we have whole ass reference tracks where he’s not responsible for ANYTHING other than acting.

I was on the fence before this clip. Ye off his meds is wild but honest :manny:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
1713960148052.jpeg

Should say "All

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
You trying to turn “writing credits” into whole ass “reference tracks” is the problem.

Most(All) songs have multiple writers. The idea is the primary artist was majorly responsible for the creativity displayed on the song. When Drake has entire reference tracks leak, complete with cadence, slang, adlibs, etc. It calls into question how much of his creativity is actually involved in any of his songs.

Saying “the writers were credited” is just cope and a deflection from what people are actually talking about when they mention “ghostwriters”

These nikkas know better.

Doug E. fresh got writer’s credits for rap god on the strength of “6 minutes…”

Some people produce play instruments or write a bit of music and get credit. Reference tracks and putting gag orders on nikkas after swiping their songs is a different story.