Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nas was not "constrained by an album cycle" this is nonsense pop fan fiction.

When Memphis Bleek started off what became the ultimate beef between Nas and the Roc because he thought Nas's dissed in a freestyle that was all done over mixtape records as many diss tracks were released back then. Bleek threw shots at Nas then Nas came back with this

Which was not part of any "album rollout." Then of course Jay responded with takeover on his album and Nas responed later with "Ether" at anytime these guys could have used the mixtape route to get out diss tracks "quicker" this timeline shyt is some made up babble from young kids. Nobody was doing a silly ass daily countdown after takeover drop. Nas dropped when he wanted to because he wanted to... Bottom line. You drake Stanley's are just going to have to deal with it :manny:

Ur wrong. Nas responded to Bleek on Nastradamus. Paid In Full freestyle was the response to Jay calling him out at Summerjam. Then Jay dropped the full Takeover track.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
:camby: I'm glad you dropped the metaphors this time

Y'all really all arguing with this Short Bus All-Star? :heh:

He probably plays Center on Kendrick's kiddie b-ball team, word on the street is he's a TALL 5'4 :ehh:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Ur wrong. Nas responded to Bleek on Nastradamus. Paid In Full freestyle was the response to Jay calling him out at Summerjam. Then Jay dropped the full Takeover track.
Coli nikkas telling the rappers involved they know more about the situation :mjlol: anyways how long after Mind Made Up remix did Nastradamus drop? Let me see somethin right quick.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli nikkas telling the rappers involved they know more about the situation :mjlol: anyways how long after Mind Made Up remix did Nastradamus drop? Let me see somethin right quick.

Your both a little off.

Bleek claimed he set off the Nas and Jay fued but they was already throwing jabs before Mind Right.

Mind Right was a response to Nastradamus which Bleek took as a diss. Nas responded on Da Bridge 2001 directly to Bleek and also sent a shot at Jay in the same verse. Jay came at Prodigy at Summerjam and called out Nas by name.

The rest I already posted this in the other thread

Jay and Nas took months to battle.

Jay called Nas out at Summerjam in June. Nas dropped Stilmatic Freestyle in August. Jay dropped Takeover in Sept. Folks was counting Nas out. Nas dropped Ether in Dec.

Aside from the superugly/European Jay everything else had weeks/months between releases.

Nowadays, ADHD got everyone wanting responses the same week. shyt will come when it come

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pusha T rumored to be on the like that remix lmaoo

You'd think drake fans would notice that so many respected artists feel drake is terrible for the genre, and maybe they'd self reflect on their tastes.

Drake fans are Taylor swift fans in male form. Actually they are likely the same people lol

Basic.
stop

Most of these nikkas were Drake’s best friends when he was making them hits. They are beefing with him mostly over petty shyt or women

If he was such a problem why wait until he’s been running rap for over a decade. Form like voltron and come at him right away

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Your both a little off.

Bleek claimed he set off the Nas and Jay fued but they was already throwing jabs before Mind Right.

Mind Right was a response to Nastradamus which Bleek took as a diss. Nas responded on Da Bridge 2001 directly to Bleek and also sent a shot at Jay in the same verse. Jay came at Prodigy at Summerjam and called out Nas by name.

The rest I already posted this in the other thread
Nastradamus was a response to What U Think Of That feat Jay Z. Then Bleek dropped Mind Right. Where was I wrong?

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nastradamus was a response to What U Think Of That feat Jay Z. Then Bleek dropped Mind Right. Where was I wrong?
Nah you good. Based on the post you was responding to I thought you was saying Nastradamus was a response to Mind Right.

Other dude was way off though