Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Pac was not raised in the streets and did not come up gangbanging. He started that in his 20s, no different than how somebody like Chris Brown associates himself with Bloods even though he didn't come up around that foolery.
I said he was raised around it. You don’t live the places he lived and not be around that shyt. And he wasn’t banging in his 20’s. He literally spent a year affiliated because of being signed to Suge, something by all accounts from people who knew him, was someone he wanted to get away from. Pac was a hot head with or without Suge and all the gang affiliated shyt, he easily could’ve stepped to the wrong one in any other setting and ended up the same, had nothing to do with fake gang banging. Pac wasn’t shot for being affiliated with bloods, he was shot for stomping out the wrong one

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Shid them youtube nikkas been eating GOOD these past few weeks off all this :russ:

Wonder why a lot of them old DVD pushers never made the transition over to youtube :ld:

Only person that I think made the transition is Smack. He only does battles now with URL. They could probably have a youtube channel that put out Smack dvd like content. 4ShootersOnly (From The Block) is the only channel I can think of that has music videos for unreleased/non singles like they did on the SMACK DVDs.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I spent all day answering questions and points that folks made to me. I love Pac, even though he was misguided and did stupid things that led to him checking out of here at too young of an age.
you don't. disingenuous shyt. Like I said earlier, you give a pass for Michael Jackson wanting to be white and have white kids but have smoke for Pac being fake. And I'm not saying this to shyt on Mike. I love him just as much as anyone else. The point I'm trying to make is that Mike moved wrong/weird but I also understood why. He had no childhood and had issues with his father. I can see why he turned out the way he did.

You should be able to see why Pac turned into what he was. His mom being a crack head and moving him city to city in dirty apartments and being homeless completely changed him. Tupac was a complex person with many sides to him. You come off as a weirdo hater and everyone is calling you out on it.

No one is disagreeing with the fact that Pac should have stayed out of the street shyt, but most people understand why he was drawn to it.

Daps
you don't. disingenuous shyt. Like I said earlier, you give a pass for Michael Jackson wanting to be white and have white kids but have smoke for Pac being fake. And I'm not saying this to shyt on Mike. I love him just as much as anyone else. The point I'm trying to make is that Mike moved wrong/weird but I also understood why. He had no childhood and had issues with his father. I can see why he turned out the way he did.

You should be able to see why Pac turned into what he was. His mom being a crack head and moving him city to city in dirty apartments and being homeless completely changed him. Tupac was a complex person with many sides to him. You come off as a weirdo hater and everyone is calling you out on it.

No one is disagreeing with the fact that Pac should have stayed out of the street shyt, but most people understand why he was drawn to it.

Then we are saying the same thing :mjtf:

He should have stayed out the streets and he would still be here.

I understand why he was drawn to it. A lot of young black men are still attracted to street foolery to this day. And they should have stayed out of it too.

I love Pac but I realize that breh was playing a role that got him caught up.

I like Drake but he's playing a role too.

Daps
I said he was raised around it. You don’t live the places he lived and not be around that shyt. And he wasn’t banging in his 20’s. He literally spent a year affiliated because of being signed to Suge, something by all accounts from people who knew him, was someone he wanted to get away from. Pac was a hot head with or without Suge and all the gang affiliated shyt, he easily could’ve stepped to the wrong one in any other setting and ended up the same, had nothing to do with fake gang banging. Pac wasn’t shot for being affiliated with bloods, he was shot for stomping out the wrong one

Pac completely changed his persona in his 20s and you and I both know this. Breh went from talking about how black women are all queens to calling them witches and hoe's to fit in with the crowd he started running with. Pac was out there associated with bad energy and he was moving wrong and it came back and got him.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Pac completely changed his persona in his 20s and you and I both know this. Breh went from talking about how black women are all queens to calling them witches and hoe's to fit in with the crowd he started running with. Pac was out there associated with bad energy and he was moving wrong and it came back and got him.
I don’t know what you’re talking about. Dude literally had songs like I get around and keep your head up on the same album, breh always called a bytch a bytch while shouting out the real women who were queens. Some of his most pro black stuff was on his last album, makaveli. The only truly vapid album he had was AEOM, and that’s a function of all the shyt he had overcome just the year before + death row.

You’re literally the only person looking for a 24/25 yr old to be the same person they were at 17. Dude was highly volatile and multifaceted from his debut onward

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
U literally ignore why he changed his stance on women. That video u saw was even before he got kicked out his crib and was homeless.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
The only difference that it makes is that for some people that's all they know. That wasn't all Pac knew and in fact, he was taught differently and knew better. He wanted to play gangsta and we know how that turned out for him.

The point I was making earlier is that Pac, Drake, Rozay and 90% of your favorite rappers are playing a role with a fake persona.
Taught by who?

His mom was on crack, his biological father didn't know he existed, his step father was dead, his friends were in the streets, family was in the streets, God father in prison, and do I really need to continue? :jbhmm:

Dude was never a stranger to the shyt. He ain't grow up in the suburbs like Aubrey and start associating with gangs only once he got famous

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taught by who?

His mom was on crack, his biological father didn't know he existed, his step father was dead, his friends were in the streets, family was in the streets, God father in prison, and do I really need to continue? :jbhmm:

Dude was never a stranger to the shyt. He ain't grow up in the suburbs like Aubrey and start associating with gangs only once he got famous

@Neo The Resurrected ONE is trolling and being disingenuous. Between this, his corny MAGA gimmick and shytting on women non stop, he's turned into one of the WOATS.

Daps
@Neo The Resurrected ONE is trolling and being disingenuous. Between this, his corny MAGA gimmick and shytting on women non stop, he's turned into one of the WOATS.

So if I change my stance on something, its a gimmick. But when Pac does it, it isn't? :sas2:

And I'm not trolling at all. I've been very honest in the past about how I feel about Pac. What I'm saying today ain't nothing new.