Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Daps
Pac, like most humans, had more than one side, and yes, they can be contradictory. We watched this man live out 19-25, that’s still young as hell and figuring out who you are. I don’t think I reached my final state until I was 27, I remember clearly the feeling of knowing who I really was around that time and being super confident in everything about me.

But I bet you knew better than to be out there in the streets pretending to be a gangsta when that wasn't your life :ufdup:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
But I bet you knew better than to be out there in the streets pretending to be a gangsta when that wasn't your life :ufdup:
That dude was raised around all that shyt, and like a lot of black males, it lured him in. You put his hot head along with Suge and the battery he had in pac’s back, a lot of bad shyt can happen.

I also did have years I was out doing too much, luckily my parents changed my environment

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Pac went to play around with real gangstas when that's not who he was. You know this and so do I. And you and I both know it was stupid and we both know that he would probably still be here today if he hadn't did that.
Real gangsters don't last long so I don't know why yall act like he died cause he was "fake'. Pac died because he was a live wire and quick to run into some shyt without thinking it thru first. This is who he ALWAYS was even before the fame. There's a reason the director said that Bishop was like Pac and not the other way around like people try to say. Pac was getting into shyt right in Harlem on the set of that movie. Pac grew up in the worst hoods in the country.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Even if Drake "wins" it's starting to look like a pyrrhic victory. The young girls thing alone was something best kept out of sight out of mind.
shyt was already out there especially the shyt going viral with Budden's clip on it.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Pac went to play around with real gangstas when that's not who he was. You know this and so do I. And you and I both know it was stupid and we both know that he would probably still be here today if he hadn't did that.
You're seeing the forest for the trees

If the real gangsters are all in prison or just as dead, what difference does it make?

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real gangsters don't last long so I don't know why yall act like he died cause he was "fake'. Pac died because he was a live wire and quick to run into some shyt without thinking it thru first. This is who he ALWAYS was even before the fame. There's a reason the director said that Bishop was like Pac and not the other way around like people try to say. Pac was getting into shyt right in Harlem on the set of that movie. Pac grew up in the worst hoods in the country.
So basically you saying Drake = Pac

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you spent all day about talking about Pac. Pac haters are obsessed with the man it's insane.

Daps
That dude was raised around all that shyt, and like a lot of black males, it lured him in. You put his hot head along with Suge and the battery he had in pac’s back, a lot of bad shyt can happen.

I also did have years I was out doing too much, luckily my parents changed my environment

Pac was not raised in the streets and did not come up gangbanging. He started that in his 20s, no different than how somebody like Chris Brown associates himself with Bloods even though he didn't come up around that foolery.

Daps
you spent all day about talking about Pac. Pac haters are obsessed with the man it's insane.

I spent all day answering questions and points that folks made to me. I love Pac, even though he was misguided and did stupid things that led to him checking out of here at too young of an age.

Daps
You're seeing the forest for the trees

If the real gangsters are all in prison or just as dead, what difference does it make?

The only difference that it makes is that for some people that's all they know. That wasn't all Pac knew and in fact, he was taught differently and knew better. He wanted to play gangsta and we know how that turned out for him.

The point I was making earlier is that Pac, Drake, Rozay and 90% of your favorite rappers are playing a role with a fake persona.

Daps

Snoop finna drop "fukkin Wit Dre Day pt.2"

Snoop don't want it with Drizzy :damn:

:laff: but this is crazy. What would possess Drake to do this? If Afeni Shakur was still alive, she would probably sue his ass

Snoop seems okay with it but I wish somebody would step up and enforce this AI foolery. Folks shouldn't be able to use your voice without your permission.

Rappers fighting each other right now when they should be banding together to fight the machines :pachaha: