Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's funny how dudes on the internet who've never even met these rappers take it more seriously than the actual rappers :mjlol:

Like it's the
1. Anonymous jokers on the internet
2. The rappers weed carriers
3. The rappers former weed carriers
4. The media
10. The rappers
mqdefault.jpg

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
My bad breh, when Pac said ain't nothing but a gangsta party and a toast to all the gangstas, he was excluding himself and just showing appreciation for the criminal underworld :troll:
The song was made due to the fact that he and snoop both had cases and was out on bail himself. Not that he was a gang member or "playing a role"

In his interviews he gave his definition of what thug meant when he used it.

Daps
The song was made due to the fact that he and snoop both had cases and was out on bail himself. Not that he was a gang member or "playing a role"

In his interviews he gave his definition of what thug meant when he used it.

Yes Young Thug gave the definition of it too, had nothing to do with criminality or gangstas, it's simply Truly Humble Under God :troll:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Yes Young Thug gave the definition of it too, had nothing to do with criminality or gangstas, it's simply Truly Humble Under God :troll:
Be obtuse brehs

Clearly the nikka's intentions were pure initially. To build a bridge between the revolutionaries and the streets. After jail and being on death row, he got caught up in beef and fame which lead to his premature demise

Comparing him to thug makes no sense either way you slice it. Thug is an open gang member who only has tried to shy away from it now that he's in a court room. His music is full of glorifying killing, drug dealing, and gangbanging

Compared to pac who spoke on racial inequality. He was on some bullshyt too when he was dissing bad boy and them. Cause he was still a hot head at the end of the day. But he was conscious too. Not bullshytting just to sell some records

Daps
Be obtuse brehs

Clearly the nikka's intentions were pure initially. To build a bridge between the revolutionaries and the streets. After jail and being on death row, he got caught up in beef and fame which lead to his premature demise

Comparing him to thug makes no sense either way you slice it. Thug is an open gang member who only has tried to shy away from it now that he's in a court room. His music is full of glorifying killing, drug dealing, and gangbanging

Compared to pac who spoke on racial inequality. He was on some bullshyt too when he was dissing bad boy and them. Cause he was still a hot head at the end of the day. But he was conscious too. Not bullshytting just to sell some records

I think the conscious Pac is who Pac really was. The street stuff was an act.

That's the only thing we disagree on. :manny:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

It's the act in the sense it's am act for everyone who wants to survive

You think a "real" gangster is any different? Like they just come out the womb ready to kill anybody just for a dollar?

Nah, they're people with depth and complexity. All the real gangsters I know are chill, goofy, or indistinguishable from anybody else

Granted, they are active in any shyt on a day to day basis, but they've seen and done some shyt. Life ain't what you think it is. People are people no matter where you are

Daps
It's the act in the sense it's am act for everyone who wants to survive

You think a "real" gangster is any different? Like they just come out the womb ready to kill anybody just for a dollar?

Nah, they're people with depth and complexity. All the real gangsters I know are chill, goofy, or indistinguishable from anybody else

Granted, they are active in any shyt on a day to day basis, but they've seen and done some shyt. Life ain't what you think it is. People are people no matter where you are

Pac went to play around with real gangstas when that's not who he was. You know this and so do I. And you and I both know it was stupid and we both know that he would probably still be here today if he hadn't did that.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Even if Drake "wins" it's starting to look like a pyrrhic victory. The young girls thing alone was something best kept out of sight out of mind.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Pac, like most humans, had more than one side, and yes, they can be contradictory. We watched this man live out 19-25, that’s still young as hell and figuring out who you are. I don’t think I reached my final state until I was 27, I remember clearly the feeling of knowing who I really was around that time and being super confident in everything about me.