Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I love Pac

No you don’t, stop saying that shyt as a springboard to troll and pontificate.

You clearly don’t know enough about the man to “love” him with the way you speak on his upbringing or the complexities of not only his life but the lives of nikkas that grew up in similar circumstances.

You can dikk ride and kee kee without repeating that lie.

Daps
Taught by who?

His mom was on crack, his biological father didn't know he existed, his step father was dead, his friends were in the streets, family was in the streets, God father in prison, and do I really need to continue? :jbhmm:

Dude was never a stranger to the shyt. He ain't grow up in the suburbs like Aubrey and start associating with gangs only once he got famous

U literally ignore why he changed his stance on women. That video u saw was even before he got kicked out his crib and was homeless.

I don’t know what you’re talking about. Dude literally had songs like I get around and keep your head up on the same album, breh always called a bytch a bytch while shouting out the real women who were queens. Some of his most pro black stuff was on his last album, makaveli. The only truly vapid album he had was AEOM, and that’s a function of all the shyt he had overcome just the year before + death row.

You’re literally the only person looking for a 24/25 yr old to be the same person they were at 17. Dude was highly volatile and multifaceted from his debut onward

If what y'all say about Pac is true, then it's true for Drake too. He aint the same person today that he was when he was a child actor. He has roots in Memphis and spent every summer in the hood in Memphis with his dad growing up. His dad was also in and out of prison so that was an influence on Drake too.

See how that works?

I'm done going back and forth with yall on this because you got different yardsticks for people that you like. Yall love to move goalposts.

I like Drake but I say he's playing a role just like Pac was playing a role.

Yall say Pac wasn't playing a role but you claim that Drake is.

Yall got it

@SunZoo this is my answer to you too.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
can we combine all drake and kdot threads into a superthread. its just too many of these shyts to keep up with
full

@hex

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
[/QUOTE]
Pac was not raised in the streets and did not come up gangbanging. He started that in his 20s, no different than how somebody like Chris Brown associates himself with Bloods even though he didn't come up around that foolery.
False. Pac grew up in the projects. Mom was on Crack. Was extremely poor. Lived in Baltimore and New York slums. Lived in ruff areas of Oakland. All those negative elements was around him comings up. You seem to not know much about Pac and just repeating stuff you heard from others.

Last edited:
Daps

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
@SunZoo this is my answer to you too.

It’s a bullshyt answer and a false equivalence.

Pac was born into the civil rights movement, raised in poverty around revolutionaries, common criminals and seeing people in his family and peer group getting stalked by feds.

He had PTSD before he even had to hit the streets and fend for himself, let alone after quad. His chaotic life, his naïveté in trying to bring panther type principles to the streets after the crack boom make perfect sense when you see the big picture.

They are not the same and anybody who “loves” Pac, even when being critical would know better than to make that comparison.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
If Pac had my survival skills and wasn't out in the streets pretending to be harder than he really was.... you know the rest. :manny:
Sidenote, I remember after the Cole apology nikkas was defending it and saying "he mature, if pac/biggie apologized they would probably be alive" :mjlol:

:laff:

Somebody pulled a gun on me. What was i supposed to do? Hang out the car giving them two middle fingers?

Lemme stop, they already mad at me :snoop:
You pose to have snatched the gun with your self defense training like a true warrior below :mjgrin:

Daps
Sidenote, I remember after the Cole apology nikkas was defending it and saying "he mature, if pac/biggie apologized they would probably be alive" :mjlol:

You pose to have snatched the gun with your self defense training like a true warrior below :mjgrin:

If I tried to snatch a gun like ole boy, I'd be waking up in heaven.

Or hell, you know I'm a Donald J Trump supporters now!!! :damn: