Drake taking shots at the godsend aka baby goat aka king kendrick

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
So what? What you tryna say? That's Cole's lane too...

It is a classic its a high quality impactful record with replay value that defines the period in which it was dropped and has stood the test of time as much as you wanna deny it, it fits every criteria of a classic album...

But lemme guess TPAB is a classic :aicmon:
I think Cole's lane is a bit more black. And like I said to you nikkas, I :troll: with Drake hate, I fukk with some of his music.

And no it's fits YOUR criteria for a classic HipHop album. Just say it's a personal classic of yours. Much like Section 80 has become to me. It doesn't change the quality of the project.

TC was very good. But not classic. Sounds like damn near every song on it could have been a top 20 hit, and that's not what makes a classic.

I don't know if TPAB is a classic. But the quality is undeniable. That can't be debated. What can be debated is how much you enjoy an album, but the quality of it can never change. There are people who prefer a Big Mac to Filet Mignon. It doesn't mean the Big Mac is better than it actually is, it just means you like it better. Music is subjective. Music quality isn't.

Saying Take Care is a classic isn't good because one day he might drop an actual classic and I would want to give that project actual props. Take Care is a solid B+ album. Nothing more.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahh ahahahaahhahahahah ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahha hhahaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahhahahahahhahaahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahhahahahhahahahah.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahuhuhuhuahauhaaihaihihihihihihihahaihiahiahiahiahiahihihihihihihahahahahahhihaiuaiauiahiahhaihaihaihaihaihahaihi.
Be delusional brehs :umad:

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
:dead: at far behind Cole. Drake has every type of wordplay over Cole, is a more descriptive writer, has a far better and more versatile flow, has a better peak project album wise and better discography in general, is even in terms of mixtapes and rapped better on both Jodeci Freestyle and In The Morning. Stop...

Take Care is one of this generation's classic albums and will go down as one of those records that define the 2010's, what classics does J. Cole have?

Drake is battle tested, his style is more conducive to battling like FreshAIG said he's into battle rap culture and gets props from battle rappers. Kendrick has never made a legitimate diss record how is he eating Drake.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahha NO

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahha NO
Another delusional nikka there's nothing laughable about that nikkas just hate for no reason :snoop:

Give me some rationale instead of "hahahaha" :beli:

If nikkas say its a bad album I won't even argue :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukks with drake but the day drake gets into a real rap beef with someone on kendricks level will be the day his career ends. He lucky to be in this era of hip hop where you can be pop artist frontin like youre a hardcore lyricist and no one checks you.
Kendrick can't fukk with Drake man...drake is too smart and too clever for that dude imo

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
Another delusional nikka there's nothing laughable about that nikkas just hate for no reason :snoop:

Give me some rationale instead of "hahahaha" :beli:

If nikkas say its a bad album I won't even argue :pacspit:
its a decent album nothing more, for one it has too much filler he should have taken off like 5 songs. the only thing that it has going for it, is that it had a lot of hits but thats it. nwts is better than take care

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
nwts is better than take care
Hell no.

I'd only take off two songs which are We'll Be Fine and Make Me Proud, probably replace those with Free Spirit and Club Paradise. Those are the only songs I consider filler. Album is still at least 4 Mics, had staying power and replay value, was a monster when it dropped and it's going to be one of the records that immediately comes to mind when you think 2010's hip hop.

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
Hell no.

I'd only take off two songs which are We'll Be Fine and Make Me Proud, probably replace those with Free Spirit and Club Paradise. Those are the only songs I consider filler. Album is still at least 4 Mics, had staying power and replay value, was a monster when it dropped and it's going to be one of the records that immediately comes to mind when you think 2010's hip hop.
hell yea, nwts is better than take care he stepped everything up on that album.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah because he's just a better rapper when it comes down to it, in an actual beef, there's more ammunition for Dot than there is for Drake. Outside of Drake bragging about selling records, what else could he say? From the need me more than they hate me line, to helping rappers sell records, that all goes back to how hot he is, which we know so it isn't a diss.

Kendrick could go into dudes past, expose him as a suburb biracial kid who raps in fake accents. Too many holes to poke at Drake. The only thing he could say about Kendrick was how hot he is. That's it.

It's the reason why Ether > Takeover. At the end of the day, takeover was about Jays success and how he was the king. And it was true. His albums did sell more, he was hotter, and was bigger. But Nas came with factual, personal shyt, and Jay had no rebuttal because Nas', whether people want to admit it or not, was pretty hard to diss.

Drake would get Murked by Kendrick. It ain't because he's so much more inferior as a rapper. Cause while Dot is better, Drake is certainly skillful when he wants to be. But just because they come from two different places, different struggles, different backgrounds, and different upbringings, Drake would be target practice for Kendrick. Too many things to diss.

Drake says "I could have all your fans if I was on some conscious shyt." Kendrick could just say "no you can't, you ain't black and you from it, you're a Canadian suburb Jewish kid. What do,you know about the black American experience and how can you be conscious if you ain't go through it,?"

Personal shyt > rapping about how hot you are.

EVERY TIME
When has kdot shown a ability to rap like that ? Plus drake like eminem has already had most of his past exposed while who's really really looking into Kdots ?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
When has kdot shown a ability to rap like that ? Plus drake like eminem has already had most of his past exposed while who's really really looking into Kdots ?
Breh a Drake diss track with the aggression and Tone of something like The Blacker The Berry would be an ended for Drake. I've never even heard Drake go off on some grown man anger type shyt. He has lyrically great tracks. 5AM 9AM tracks. But always gets back to gloating in someway. Even on the Aristo disses, same shyt. Goes back to gloating. Kendrick has shown that aggression. That pure rap aggression.

I can't say the same for Drake. Drakes best lyricism displays are self reflecting songs.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Hell no.

Disagree. GKMC and MBDTF are the first albums that come to mind. Then everything else. Album really isn't lauded like that breh. Plus,he has the whole "He's the hottest " thing going for him. Which tends to make people inflate the quality of projects. There was a point in time where the massacre was the "hardest" thing out too.