Drake taking shots at the godsend aka baby goat aka king kendrick

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
How? In what sense? Lyricism? If you said he was lyrically better, I might agree. But even then, I still think there's a strong argument to be made that Kendrick isn't better lyrically. His style is just different. But to say rapping (which overall consists of more than just lyricism..hate when people mix the two together) I call bullshyt. Drake has much better cadence. And I'd much rather hear him do that drawing out words shyt he does than Kendrick do those annoying voice changes

you're white tho fawwkk you mean :usure:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nah on the bolded, Kendrick came off better technically imo.

Why didn't Drake keep the original style he was using on his initial mixtapes, before the southern drawl even.:sas2: to me that version of Drake> the current version if I had to pick. He sounded more natural/less forced/trying too hard.

He tried to take advantage of Sean being held captured as Kanyes ghostwriter and use his lingo, well tried is an understatement he succeeded. Sean finally got to drop and folks were thinking he was a biter.
General consensus is that Drake got Kendrick on that track. I don't know how you can listen to it and say Drake didn't sound far better on there. DJ's don't even spin Kendrick's verse it's Drake's verse and K. Dot's hook just like on Fukkin' Problems they play K. Dot's verse and Chainz hook.

I like that version of Drake more than his current version and play that stuff almost as much as Take Care-era Drake, he just evolved as an artist don't know what to say.

Who called Sean a biter? Only thing I remember is Luda saying Drake and Sean bit the flow from him. :manny:

Last edited:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
What a p*ssy. If you have something to say, say it, fakkit. Enough of this subliminal, passive aggressive bullshyt. :camby:

Get out your feelings breh, I like this kinda thing between talented mcs because it's like they only talking to each other and only clever listeners can even notice the subliminal messages
Now for those tough guy gangsta rappers I agree this would be a bytch move, but neither these nikkas gangstas, they real mcs:whoo:

Female ass tendencies I swear. And I happen to like this guy's music too but he's been really on this tough guy shyt lately and that is definitely not his lane.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Drake lifting weights now he got something to say!

:pachaha:

Ol p*ssy azz "I'm strong to the finish cause I eat my spinach I'm Popeye the sailor man" azz nikka.

marcilio%2Bdias%2Bpopeye01.png

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:dead: at far behind Cole. Drake has every type of wordplay over Cole, is a more descriptive writer, has a far better and more versatile flow, has a better peak project album wise and better discography in general, is even in terms of mixtapes and rapped better on both Jodeci Freestyle and In The Morning. Stop...

Take Care is one of this generation's classic albums and will go down as one of those records that define the 2010's, what classics does J. Cole have?

Drake is battle tested, his style is more conducive to battling like FreshAIG said he's into battle rap culture and gets props from battle rappers. Kendrick has never made a legitimate diss record how is he eating Drake.
He rapped better on a love song ? :aicmon: stop it B

And no matter how many times you try to Force TC as a classic, it'll never be true. That's not a classic album breh. Stop that shyt. And I love that album btw.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
There's a video of him giving him a shout out but nikkas wanna ignore this. If he is dissing Kendrick shyt is mad confusing

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
This. This. This.

Sick of people acting like Kendrick is built lyrically to battle when he is NOT. Drakes style of lyricism is much more battle friendly than Kendrick.
Well battle Murder Mook then you pansy ass nikkas

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Was this supposed to be hot? Is this Kendrick? This is who yall think would kill drake in a battle? Not one hot line. The verse ain't even hot lol
Are we supposed to see to past your blatant bias and take your opinion serious

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He rapped better on a love song ? :aicmon: stop it B

And no matter how many times you try to Force TC as a classic, it'll never be true. That's not a classic album breh. Stop that shyt. And I love that album btw.
So what? What you tryna say?

It is a classic its a high quality impactful record with replay value that defines the period in which it was dropped and has stood the test of time as much as you wanna deny it, it fits every criteria of a classic album...

But lemme guess TPAB is a classic :aicmon:

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
fukk outta here unless Drake spent the entire writing his raps for battles he will get killed in the Battle Rap field.

We're talking about a nikka looking off his phone during a freestyle :mjlol:

FRIED MASON

Superstar
Daps
Take Care is one of this generation's classic albums

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahh ahahahaahhahahahah ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahha hhahaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahhahahahahhahaahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahhahahahhahahahah.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahuhuhuhuahauhaaihaihihihihihihihahaihiahiahiahiahiahihihihihihihahahahahahhihaiuaiauiahiahhaihaihaihaihaihahaihi.