Drake taking shots at the godsend aka baby goat aka king kendrick

Daps
If it came to Drake and Kendrick reallg going all out w/ diss tracks towards each other. Drake would win.

What makes diss tracks hot are those few one liners or punchlines that really hit. Which is not kendricjs strongest point. At all. He's better at providing a long ass drawn out verse with maybe a decent or nice line or two. We already seen with 5 am in Toronto that Drake can provide multiple hot punches. We already seen that Control really had no memorable quotablrs besides the calling out names.

Kendricks punch lines :

Yeah, and nothing's been the same since they dropped Control. And tucked a sensitive rapper back into his pajama clothes

Drakes :

The part I love most is they need me more than they hate me
So they never take shots, I got everybody on safety

I could load every gun with bullets that fly backwards, you probably wouldn't lose a single rapper

Guess it's funny how money can make change outta nikkas. Some nobody started feelin' himself
A couple somebodies started killin' themself
A couple albums dropped, those are still on the shelf
I bet them shyts would have popped if I was willin' to help

/

People really lying to themselves if they really think K dot would body drake
First of all you just a kendrick bar that wasn't a punchline and second of all battle rap is based on angles/ personals too in which Kendrick has the advantage over Drake.

Drake got bytch slapped by diddy
he grew up in one of the safest environments, but tries to rap about hood shyt that kendrick actually experienced
he got his butt slapped and it's on video,etc

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Drake owes Big Sean a check. It's gotten to the point now Sean kills him on collabo's flow and lyric wise just cause. It's the only way to get the public to pay attention/and see who's better.
Big Sean better than Drake? :mjlol:

Okay, I see you're from Detroit. :mjlol:
Nah I'm not talking about lyrics, him and drake are vastly overrated in that department. I'm more so referring to how they come off on the mic. Kendrick killed Jay on that kill my vibe remix because he rapped better than him, lyrically there wasnt a murder. GZA is a better lyricist than Method Man, but he can't rap better than Meth, it's not even close.
Drake rapped better than Kendrick on Poetic Justice tho :sas2:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
thought you fatherless nikkas aint like it when Godfather Fif never held his tongue :mjpls:

now ya'll complaining bout subs... LOL you fakkits who wanted this peaceful era created this...

now rappers be doing back n forths subs for years and in interviews deny it all.. LOL

Never the GAWD... never the GAWD

Qw0JjgO.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Act like people didn't praise 6pm in NY as being one of the hottest songs off IYRT

something that stuck with me a lot
Bout how we need protection from those protectin' the block
Nobody lookin' out for nobody
Maybe we should try and help somebody or be somebody
Instead of bein' somebody that makes the news
So everybody can tweet about it
And then they start to RIP about it
And four weeks later nobody even speaks about it
Damn, I just had to say my piece about it
Oh you gotta love it
But they scared of the truth so back to me showin' out in public
That's a hotter subject

>>>>>>

And yet everyone is screaming running through the 6 with my woes. :heh: Drake is not deep with subject matter nor lyrics. Stop it

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
People really arguing In here that Drake is a better rapper than Kendrick :mjlol:

Drake has never been a GREAT rapper. He's not a great artist when he's just rapping. Which is why he never blew up until he added singing, harmonizing, and a mean hook game into his repertoire and why he still doesn't have a classic Hip Hop album.

As s rapper he's slightly above average at best. And far behind Kendrick and Cole from a purely rap standpoint. They both survived with just rap, Drake couldn't. Drakes best asset is his versatility. Not impressive when he JUST raps.

Kendrick would eat Drake alive. No contest. The only debate that holds weight with Kendrick and Drake is who's the better artist. Which is a bit tough because while Drake is far more advanced vocally. He tends to be lazy with his concepts and lyrics. And while Drake is advanced vocally, Kendrick is miles ahead conceptually, lyrically, and flow wise.

Artist to Artist it's close.

Rapper to Rapper. Kendrick by a landslide.

S80 > Comeback Season.

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
Shocking that of all these new rappers, Young Thug would be the most bout it.

Cuz Thug, all pseudo-fakkitry aside, is a real blood. He prolly been in more street beef than his Daddy Wayne, who we all know paid to rep the set (Piru).

That beef shyt wack though, but sparring matches on wax is always good for the culture (State Property v Lox & D Block, Beans v Kiss in particular).

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
No it isn't lol most the talk on here and sites like ktt is around how it's funk sounding

Its not even funk sounding outside two songs. You have no idea what you are talking about. Production wasn't even as clean as GKMC. How much a dollar cost, complexion, momma, alright>>>>>>any psuedo intellectual garbage Drake can come up with

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
People really arguing In here that Drake is a better rapper than Kendrick :mjlol:

Drake has never been a GREAT rapper. He's not a great artist when he's just rapping. Which is why he never blew up until he added singing, harmonizing, and a mean hook game into his repertoire and why he still doesn't have a classic Hip Hop album.

As s rapper he's slightly above average at best. And far behind Kendrick and Cole from a purely rap standpoint. They both survived with just rap, Drake couldn't. Drakes best asset is his versatility. Not impressive when he JUST raps.

Kendrick would eat Drake alive. No contest. The only debate that holds weight with Kendrick and Drake is who's the better artist. Which is a bit tough because while Drake is far more advanced vocally. He tends to be lazy with his concepts and lyrics. And while Drake is advanced vocally, Kendrick is miles ahead conceptually, lyrically, and flow wise.

S80 > Comeback Season.

Not saying Drake a better rapper than K Dot, but Drake got real battle bars. Kendrick said himself he's not tryna be the best rapper, but progress the genre and push the envelope forward past just hot bars (breakfast club interview).

Drake would prolly give him some go on the battle tip, more than what y'all think of him. The fact that battle rappers give Drake actual props says a lot, they make a majority of their bread battling.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Another wrestling moment to entertain yall at events like these..

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Big Sean better than Drake? :mjlol:

Okay, I see you're from Detroit. :mjlol:

Drake rapped better than Kendrick on Poetic Justice tho :sas2:

Nah on the bolded, Kendrick came off better technically imo.

Why didn't Drake keep the original style he was using on his initial mixtapes, before the southern drawl even.:sas2: to me that version of Drake> the current version if I had to pick. He sounded more natural/less forced/trying too hard.

He tried to take advantage of Sean being held captured as Kanyes ghostwriter and use his lingo, well tried is an understatement he succeeded. Sean finally got to drop and folks were thinking he was a biter.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick could solidify his spot in a future GOAT conversation if he goers to war with Drake and drops a legendary diss track. He could probably do it too.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

S80 > Comeback Season.
:dead: at far behind Cole. Drake has every type of wordplay over Cole, is a more descriptive writer, has a far better and more versatile flow, has a better peak project album wise and better discography in general, is even in terms of mixtapes and rapped better on both Jodeci Freestyle and In The Morning. Stop...

Take Care is one of this generation's classic albums and will go down as one of those records that define the 2010's, what classics does J. Cole have?

Drake is battle tested, his style is more conducive to battling like FreshAIG said he's into battle rap culture and gets props from battle rappers. Kendrick has never made a legitimate diss record how is he eating Drake.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
he won't say his name...but i see he took that line about rappers killing themselves on King Kunta to heart.